Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Miele canisters - How much of a different is the powered nozzle?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
vacuumdesirer

Miele canisters - How much of a different is the powered nozzle?
Original Message   Feb 14, 2017 1:24 am
I've been coveting a Miele C3 Kona or Marin now for about a year. I discovered them through the Wirecutter reviews. I have a vacuum today that... gets the job done... but it's a budget upright. I would love to have a quality canister vac instead. My question revolves around the electrobrush models. My gut tells me that, if I am to invest in a Miele, I really ought to just get a powered hose model, and a SEB 228 or 236 at that. Otherwise, it would just be an uncomfortably expensive vacuum cleaner with none of the high-power performance. Is the electric beater bar really "make-or-break" in that way, as far as Mieles are concerned? The jump to even the cheapest model to include the 228 is a good couple hundred dollars. And my beloved C3 Marin is over $1,000... I received a $500 Amazon gift card, and am considering putting it all towards this. I would love to be OK with an entry-level C1 model with a non-electric brush, but something is telling me that's a bad idea. Can anyone who has experience with both comment on how vital it is? Thanks!
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42