Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > The best vacuum for tile floors

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
william112

The best vacuum for tile floors
Original Message   Jan 28, 2017 3:19 am
We hope you understand already that a vacuum which is excellent on carpeted floors is often a disaster on tile floors. The brushes used with vacuums for carpet floors are ill-equipped for sensitive floor tiles that scratch easily, look worn quickly, and need some TLC to come up shiny after a cleaning. The best vacuum for tile floors isn't necessarily the most impressive brand or the one carrying the highest price. It is the product offering a combination of features that helps the homeowner keep their kitchen, bathroom and other floors looking like new with the minimum of fuss. It's hard to find a vacuum cleaner that will be suitable for every floor in the home. It is important to be careful when shopping for a vacuum and ask the question: will it work on all the floor surfaces in my home? Is there are a power point near where you wish to clean or do you already own a power strip with a long enough cord to let a corded vacuum reach every room in the home? Is a steam cleaner feature a desirable option with a vacuum product? Some products clean floors and steam them at the same time. These product types save money versus bringing in a specialized steam cleaning firm to perform the service for you ?
This message was modified Jan 28, 2017 by a moderator
Replies: 1 - 10 of 16NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
mlne

Re: The best vacuum for tile floors
Reply #1   Feb 7, 2017 1:14 am
The sebo vacuum cleaner is good. I have often used it to clean the floors and carpets as well.
This message was modified Feb 7, 2017 by a moderator
Tseg

Reply #2   Mar 9, 2017 8:11 pm
Any good European vacuum with a parquet floor brush should do the trick. Miele makes an excellent one and they have both a regular and XL parquet floor brush available. My C3 Alize also has Dynamic Drive wheels, so air-filled and with suspension, so when pulled across tiled grout-lines it pulls very smoothly and quietly.
aksrivastava

Innovation is the Key To Success

Reply #3   Mar 10, 2017 3:54 am
Kent Vacuum Cleaner is good. It uses cyclonic technology with HEPA filter and remove all dust particles from floor & tiles. Also it uses UV disinfectant technology to eliminate Bacteria, Virus and dust mites, thus ensuring a clean and healthy environment for you and your family.

Anoop Srivastava
Home Appliance Expert
kanchaindia

Reply #4   Apr 13, 2017 3:11 am
This device specially designed to systematically and efficiently mop the entire floor, wet , dry or damp, in just one pass. This MOPBOT having integrated advanced full wet mopping system which has a small integrated water reservoir that automatically dampens the mop to remove stubborn dirt. Full Wet Mopping System which has a small integrated water reservoir that automatically dampens in a vacuuming robot to remove stubborn dirt Large UV germicidal cleaning light Most Powerful suction eliminates need of center brush Hygienic High Efficiency particulate Air Filter Robotic Gyro Sensor Robotic Speed Adjuster Robotic Obstacle Detector ABOUT THE MOPBOT Effective area(Max)- 120-150square meter Function- Wet mopping type Sweep-out pattern- Planning type Auto recharging- Yes Battery- 2500MAH Charging time- 3-4 hours Dust Tank Capacity- 0.3L Rated power of main engine- 28W Noise Level- Less 65DB Material- Silicone/ABS Working voltage of main engine- 14.8V Input Voltage- AC 100-240V Remote controller- Yes Remote controller- Yes Collision protection- Mechanical+electronic double protection Display- No
This message was modified Apr 13, 2017 by a moderator
CountVacula

Reply #5   Apr 17, 2017 5:02 pm
For tile floors use a canister vacuum and a good rubber wheeled horse hair hard floor brush. You don't need an expensive machine for this purpose. I test vacuums for suction and airflow. I use a suction guage that measures inches of water lift, the way vacuum cleaner suction is usually measured, and a thing called a BAIRD meter to measure airflow. Based on my testing the least expensive Kenmore bagged canister vacuum matches the suction of the most expensive Miele canister and the Kenny has a bit more airflow. My suggestion is to buy a 400 Series Kenmore canister, or the Orange Canister if you can still find one, replace the foam pre-motor filter with the good double layer Kenmore CF-1 filter element and replace the paper C bag with their good cloth HEPA Q bag. Both canisters already have a nice pleated HEPA exhaust filter. Now you have the same filtration as a Miele. Find a generic 13-14 inch wide rubber wheeled horse hair hard floor brush from a vacuum shop, my local shop charges $16.95 for a very nice one, stick that on the end of the wand and you have a great vacuum for hard floors.
ConallSmith

Reply #6   Aug 3, 2017 2:06 am
Choosing best reliable vacuum cleaner for your tile floors is very challenging and difficult task. Well, I came up with a reliable list of the top 5 best vacuum for tile floors.

>> Sanitaire HEPA Bagless Cyclonic Upright Vacuum
>> Sanitaire Canister Vacuum
>> Mercury Storm Wet/Dry Tank Vacuum
>> Eureka 3670G
>> HomeVac Duo 2-in-1

These vacuum cleaner will suit you and help you to keep your tile floor clean and shiny.
This message was modified Aug 3, 2017 by ConallSmith
BarryWils0n

Reply #7   Sep 17, 2018 5:43 am
I really do not advise the cyber vacuums, since I find them don't perform effectively enough. I think that they will get much better behavior enhancement after several years, 5-6 approx., but now you'd better stick to any modern type of cleaner option. From my personal practice, Shark and Dyson are top brands to choose from. Feel free to check here to pick best one: wisepick.org/best-vacuums-for-tile-floors. Keep your house in a clean state!
This message was modified Sep 20, 2018 by BarryWils0n
williamsen

Reply #8   Jan 25, 2019 5:09 am
You can choose miele pure suction or else you can choose tineco a10 cordless vacuum which is best for tile floors.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
edwardmorrison

Reply #9   Mar 12, 2019 12:35 am
Kenmore elite bagged vacuum is 250. I bought this about 6 months ago and I love it. It has the hepa filter, and it sucks like a beast. It is also rated nearly the same as the miele by consumer report and is recommended vacuum by consumer report and getcleaningdone as well. The only problem is that the hose is short and can be a pain to deal with, but it is still a fantastic buy for carpet and tile.
CountVacula

Reply #10   Apr 23, 2019 2:43 pm
The Kenmore Elite has an 8 foot long hose. It is the longest hose with electrical contacts inside being sold with any vacuum today. Most electric hoses (hoses with wires in them to supply current to an electric power nozzle floor brush) are only 6 feet long.
Replies: 1 - 10 of 16NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42