Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
pascal

love to vacuum
Original Message   Jan 6, 2016 2:21 pm
Hi there!

My name is Pascal and i am from canada,

I was wondering if in here there was poeple , specially woman, who just love to vacuum? I have that particular fetish about vacuuming since i am a little kid. I was wondering if i was alone with that or other poeple cherish the same passion for vacuuming. I prefer canister vacuum more than upright ,i love the sound of thing getting throught the vacuum hose and the smell it does when running. For me the sound of the vacuum are something smooth and relaxing. I have many vacuum at home and sometime i could be using more than one juste for the pleasure of vacuuming my floor. I always wanted to keep in touch with poeple who share same passion. Specially woman !

thanks!
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Maria3626

Hey, I'm Maria !

Re: love to vacuum
Reply #1   Sep 8, 2016 9:57 am
Hey Pascal,

I can feel your passion! I don't know why so many women don't like it. Since I was a kid, I love vacuuming! I was helping in the house with my mom every day :)
I really think I have a  vacuum illness... I can't stand it if the floors aren't clean!
Regards,
Maria
CountVacula

Reply #2   Jun 8, 2018 6:00 pm
Most vacuum enthusiasts/collectors I know are gay men so I feel the pain, lol. The women I know including my wife view a vacuum with about as much affection as a mop or a broom. It's just a chore that has to be done. She emphatically doesn't share my interest in vacuums or vacuuming. Good luck in your quest !
HelenWatson

Reply #3   Jul 6, 2018 8:59 am
As I've understood here we can share our experience of using vacuumcleaners! I totally satisfied with my vacuumcleaner it not big, powerful and doesn't consum much of energy!
This message was modified Jul 6, 2018 by HelenWatson
Benzmin

Reply #4   Apr 30, 2019 5:59 am
I also love canister vaccum as well. Helps me to pick all the dust and garbes in one place.
aakon7

Reply #5   Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm
There is NOTHING like a freshly vacuumed clean house.
sebt4

Reply #6   Sep 21, 2019 1:55 pm
CountVacula wrote:
Most vacuum enthusiasts/collectors I know are gay men so I feel the pain, lol. The women I know including my wife view a vacuum with about as much affection as a mop or a broom. It's just a chore that has to be done. She emphatically doesn't share my interest in vacuums or vacuuming. Good luck in your quest !

Yeah, but I'm not agree with you!
This message was modified Sep 23, 2019 by a moderator
mooney

Reply #7   Oct 4, 2019 5:27 am
I agree clean house supa cool
This message was modified Oct 4, 2019 by mooney
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42