Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Another machine to buy

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
jkbmmv

Another machine to buy
Original Message   Dec 27, 2011 1:51 am
I am looking for thoughts on a canister type carpet cleaner/extractor.. I was thinking to just use a shop-vac and a spray bottle of mixed solution, but I really would like something I can use in my car so I wouldn't have to pay to have it detailed anymore.. As far as needs. I have area rugs and upholstered furniture and a carpet on the bottom half of the walls in my bedroom that I would like to be able to wash... I started looking around because I was thinking of the little green clean machine but was told those are all crap and they all break... I saw Sanitaire SC6070 and liked that but not really liking the price on it (really can't seem to find a consistent one). I saw http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Commercial-Bissell-9E01-Xtra-Lift/dp/B0000TZYBG <-- that on amazon but can't find any info on it what so ever so I am not sure. I like the price, and if I can use hand tools with it it'd be perfect, but I can't seem to find anything at all...

Any thoughts or recommendations ?

Joshua
Replies: 14 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
vacmanuk

Re: Another machine to buy
Reply #14   Jul 28, 2012 11:04 pm
edman - I think you've gone overboard with your persistence with a Kirby. It's not the perfect upright vacuum for all and thus, each to their own. Kirby are too big for the UK, most consumers baulk at the prices and they're far too heavy. I have tried them though and I do like them in commercial cleaning areas - but if I was going to buy an American vacuum I think it would be the Sanitaire uprights - well designed and so robust. We had them in the UK for a very short time.
Replies: 14 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42