Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Who makes Kenmore canisters now?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Hertz

Who makes Kenmore canisters now?
Original Message   Jul 2, 2010 1:18 am
Is it TTI or still Panasonic?
Replies: 8 - 17 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Hertz

Re: Who makes Kenmore canisters now?
Reply #8   Jul 4, 2010 10:50 pm
CarmineD wrote:
When you grow up, you will learn that there are two things you should most assuredly do when you are wrong and everyone knows you are.  First, admit you are wrong.  Second, say you are sorry if you're wrong if you accused someone else wrongly of being wrong.  Of course, now you are wrong 3 times here.  Once, for being wrong in the first place.  Twice, for failing to admit you were wrong and apologizing to me for it.  Finally, three times for being wrong twice and insulting me in the process [as well as all here] and actually expecting me to answer your question.  In the USA we have a game called baseball.  For a batter, it's 3 strikes and you're out.  You've had your 3.

Carmine D.

My response the first saying "I was obviously the one at fault" is being realizing I was wrong and admitting it. I admitted I made a mistake; so you should now drop this ridiculous "vandetta." - by your own logic if anybodies. By the way, you insulted me first, and with that in mind you're being a hypocrite yet again! W/e though, I'm done man. Have a happy 4th! P.S - I hate baseball.
This message was modified Jul 4, 2010 by Hertz
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #9   Jul 4, 2010 11:30 pm
My guess would be LG.  However, Sears has no reason to limit itself to only one supplier.  Presumably they decide what they want to offer and then put out a request for bids to build it.  At one time (way back), they even offered the Kenmore Professional uprights made by Sebo- although Panasonic seemed to make most of their machines way back.  They used Bissell for a light weight machine.  

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
Hertz

Reply #10   Jul 5, 2010 1:36 am
Severus wrote:
My guess would be LG.  However, Sears has no reason to limit itself to only one supplier.  Presumably they decide what they want to offer and then put out a request for bids to build it.  At one time (way back), they even offered the Kenmore Professional uprights made by Sebo- although Panasonic seemed to make most of their machines way back.  They used Bissell for a light weight machine.  

Would you consider Kenmore canisters to be a "decent" machine longevity and cleaning wise? They're def. built with poor quality construction in some areas, but are the motors better-than-average, for example? I don't have ANY interest in owning one, as I have my Miele's and hopefully soon an Aerus Lux Diplomat off of craigslist, but hell, just out of kicks I'm curious what the quality of these (Kenmore) machines are if I ever need to recommend a machine to a friend that's in a certain price range, for example. Thanks for your post by the way, Severus. Appreciated.
CarmineD

Reply #11   Jul 5, 2010 6:55 am
Hertz wrote:
Wait, so you just took the time out to reply with that but not answer my question? That's funny; A bit sad, though. THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE NOW CARMINE! Phew, that was a close one! It's not that big of a deal though; I evidently was the one at fault; I just hope you didn't have such an emotional hissy fit as you seem to have had over it, haha. Nicely done though man, haha. I could care less about it, and you should too. Care to ACTUALLY answer my question? Don't waste your time again.
Hertz wrote:
My response the first saying "I was obviously the one at fault" is being realizing I was wrong and admitting. Drop this stupid vandetta and learn to move on. I admitted I made a Boo-Boo! By the way, you insulted me first, and with that in mind you're being a hypocrite yet again! W/e though, I'm done man. Have a happy 4th! P.S - I hate baseball.

Yes, but you trivialized your mistake to avoid giving an apology and impugning my reasons for drawing the mistake to your attention.  This is an indication that you have not grown up yet.  The only vendetta, if you want to call it that, is between you and your parents and/or the adults who raised you.  Though the blame I suspect may reside more with you than them.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jul 5, 2010 by CarmineD
Hertz

Reply #12   Jul 5, 2010 9:10 pm
CarmineD wrote:

Yes, but you trivialized your mistake to avoid giving an apology and impugning my reasons for drawing the mistake to your attention.  This is an indication that you have not grown up yet.  The only vendetta, if you want to call it that, is between you and your parents and/or the adults who raised you.  Though the blame I suspect may reside more with you than them.

Carmine D.

You're obviously the one who needs to grow up. You're still stuck on this like you have no life. Part of being grown up is realizing what matters in life and learning to move on. Obviously this matters more to you then a healthy mental state, which is REALLY immature. Also, don't start talking about people's parents when you know nothing about me or them. JUST STOP. Hahaha
CarmineD

Reply #13   Jul 5, 2010 9:40 pm
Hertz wrote:
You're obviously the one who needs to grow up. You're still stuck on this like you have no life. Part of being grown up is realizing what matters in life and learning to move on. Obviously this matters more to you then a healthy mental state, which is REALLY immature. Also, don't start talking about people's parents when you know nothing about me or them. JUST STOP. Hahaha

You admit you're wrong but won't apologize to me.  I will apologize for you to your parents/guardians who raised you for your inability to say you're sorry when you are wrong.  I'm sure, they in good parental/guardian conscience, formed your upbringing in a way that taught you right from wrong.  In other words, they raised you the right way.  They would hope and expect you to apologize when you are wrong because that's how they raised you.  Sadly, in my case, for whatever reason only known to you, despite giving you numerous opportunities and several times to do so, you haven't apologized to me for wrongly accusing me of having a bad memory when in fact you do.  Instead, you've gotten obtuse.  I am sorry for you and your parents/guardians.  You wronged them by forgetting what they taught you. 

I suspect had I accused you wrongly of what you accused me, you would be stunningly irate.  You don't know and like the game of basebase.  Perhaps you recall, despite your faulty memory, the golden rule: "Do unto others, as you would want them to do unto you."  I'm sure your parents/guardians taught you this lesson.  Somewhere along the way to your growing up, you forget it.  Bad memory?  Or something worse?  

Actually this is very similar to your question here:  Who makes Kenmore canns now?  Who made you and what happened to you?  Only you know the answer.  I pity you.

Carmine D.

Hertz

Reply #14   Jul 6, 2010 6:09 pm
CarmineD wrote:
You admit you're wrong but won't apologize to me.  I will apologize for you to your parents/guardians who raised you for your inability to say you're sorry when you are wrong.  I'm sure, they in good parental/guardian conscience, formed your upbringing in a way that taught you right from wrong.  In other words, they raised you the right way.  They would hope and expect you to apologize when you are wrong because that's how they raised you.  Sadly, in my case, for whatever reason only known to you, despite giving you numerous opportunities and several times to do so, you haven't apologized to me for wrongly accusing me of having a bad memory when in fact you do.  Instead, you've gotten obtuse.  I am sorry for you and your parents/guardians.  You wronged them by forgetting what they taught you. 

I suspect had I accused you wrongly of what you accused me, you would be stunningly irate.  You don't know and like the game of basebase.  Perhaps you recall, despite your faulty memory, the golden rule: "Do unto others, as you would want them to do unto you."  I'm sure your parents/guardians taught you this lesson.  Somewhere along the way to your growing up, you forget it.  Bad memory?  Or something worse?  

Actually this is very similar to your question here:  Who makes Kenmore canns now?  Who made you and what happened to you?  Only you know the answer.  I pity you.

Carmine D.

Look kid, I don't know who you are, but you really need to stop talking about things you have *NO* idea about. You bringing up something that was old news, mocking me a while back (maybe I misinterpreted you?) and now you acting like a creepy psychotic being is kind of annoying. I pity YOU dude, it's like you have *NOTHING* better to do. Seriously my friends will most likely just look at this and laugh at how misplaced you are. You're biased against truth, you're being hypocritical, and you're emotionally misplaced in which you're pitiful in how you think you're doing a great lesson here. Keep wasting your time buddy, this is getting better and better.
Hertz

Reply #15   Jul 6, 2010 6:17 pm
Better yet, just stop wasting your time. I already apologized, yet you fail to see that, and that's your problem.
CarmineD

Reply #16   Jul 6, 2010 7:01 pm
Hertz wrote:
Better yet, just stop wasting your time. I already apologized, yet you fail to see that, and that's your problem.

I'm sorry.  I must have missed it.  If you did apologize to me, I accept. 

Carmine D.

Hertz

Reply #17   Jul 7, 2010 8:05 am
CarmineD wrote:
I'm sorry.  I must have missed it.  If you did apologize to me, I accept. 

Carmine D.

Good then. I do appreciate you coming to terms with this situation and realizing your mistake, and again, like I did before, I do apologize for having wrongly accused you, but now that you've realized your error as well, and apologize for that, then well: It's all good man. haha, now, care to answer my question or do you not even actually know? If not, does anybody know?! More specifically, who makes the Kenmore Intuitiob? They still all look like Panasonics, but is it possible TTI can still make them LOOK very similar to the older Panasonic-made ones and have that be "legal", and/or is it Kenmore can just hand out the plans to whoever company and have them build them still looking identical to each other? Just curious.
This message was modified Jul 7, 2010 by Hertz
Replies: 8 - 17 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42