Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > INCREDIBLE new Ultra One by Electrolux! SWEET!

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Hertz

INCREDIBLE new Ultra One by Electrolux! SWEET!
Original Message   Jul 3, 2010 10:50 pm
Finally, it's out in the States! This is supposed to be basically a Miele & Sebo-crushing - or at least slightly beating - vacuum by Electrolux of Sweden. Supposedly it's REALLY well made, with EXCELLENT suction - rated better than both a Miele and Sebo, whisper quiet, and COMPLETELY sealed. I believe this model is actually Made in Sweden, too! VERY cool machine that is basically, again, Electrolux's answer to Miele's and Sebo's. VERY cool design, and even the wheels are made out of the same material as roller blade wheels! Awesome supposed quality and design. Anybody use one of these yet? I know I'm about to try one out ASAP! I also have two Miele's now, and I'll just say that you definitely can't BEAT a Miele overall - at least easily, but if this thing is what people say it is, I would say Miele and Sebo def. have a respectable bit of competition on their hands. I doubt it beats a Miele or Sebo in quality and I would say the wheel system on a Miele or Sebo is better, but this thing looks SWEET! Check out this video review of somebody who has EXTENSIVE experience with *MAAANY* vacs, work at a central vacuum store, and LOVES his Sebo, but now he loves his Ultra One EVEN MORE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbMnAnUXJCE&fmt=18
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42