Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Went to the store . . .

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Went to the store . . .
Original Message   Jan 5, 2010 2:20 pm
This morning I popped in for a look around Costco -- and to buy broccoli -- and found that the Dyson's and Bisselsl were no where to be found.  Flavor of the day was made up of a $120 and a $135 Hoove bagless uprights.  Whoopee?? 

Hoover's Platinum stick vac, a new arrival at my Costco branch, is also available for $144 which I have to admit makes it much more interesting to me.  The Shark sweeper, the Oreck cleaning set and Roomba are still on view.

Venson

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Went to the store . . .
Reply #1   Jan 6, 2010 6:43 am
Venson wrote:
This morning I popped in for a look around Costco -- and to buy broccoli -- and found that the Dyson's and Bisselsl were no where to be found.  Flavor of the day was made up of a $120 and a $135 Hoove bagless uprights.  Whoopee?? 

Hoover's Platinum stick vac, a new arrival at my Costco branch, is also available for $144 which I have to admit makes it much more interesting to me.  The Shark sweeper, the Oreck cleaning set and Roomba are still on view.

Venson

Hello Venson:

Thanks for the heads up on the price of the HOOVER Platinum Linx Stick cordless at COSTCO.  $144 is a decent price.  I'm torn between it and the Shark cordless stick at KOHL's for $99. 

It appears from the slim pickins for vacuums that food is more important at COSTCO right now than household products.  COSTCO sells alot of food in bulk to households and commercial establishments like hotels/motels and restaurants.  I've noticed some chefs shopping in their white uniforms and hats.  I usually watch what they buy, and talk to them.  One gave me a tip on pre-cooked Lloyd's spare ribs.  Uses them in his restaurant at his hotel where he is the Chief chef.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42