Original Message   Dec 13, 2009 2:56 am
Has anybody heard of the Garry Vac?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Garry Vac
Reply #1   Dec 13, 2009 7:05 am
KirbyUltimateG wrote:
Has anybody heard of the Garry Vac?

Run the other way from Garry vac.  Good performer in rug mode.  Slick marketing.  Terrible product reliability and service.  Cheaply made.

Carmine D.

Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Re: Garry Vac
Reply #2   Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm
there are several other Gary vac threads on this website.    Earlier I posted a link to the consumer reports comments on the Gary vac.    There are better choices for lightweight vacuums.   If I were in the market for a lightweight vacuum, I would ask the question - will this company be in business in a couple years? 

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/home/2009/09/garry-ultra-light-vacuum-consumer-reports-review-best-vacuums-infomercial-dirt-devil-hoover-eureka-b.html

See video of Gary. Gary was the worst performing vacuum on carpeting of all vacuums tested by CR. As CR says, there are better choices. They point out that the "free bags" have a $9.95 charge for shipping and handling.

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42