Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > My Kirby Collection

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
KirbyUltimateG

My Kirby Collection
Original Message   Dec 11, 2009 9:04 pm
I have five Kirbys. I have a Classic III/Legend II/Generation 3/Diamond Edition/Sentria. I used to have two Sentrias. I traded one of them for a Legend II. There is a vid of my Legend II on YouTube under AdamMichaelMercer's channel. What Kirbys does everyone have?

Rob Gwisdala

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Re: My Kirby Collection
Reply #1   Dec 20, 2009 10:54 pm
I've never owned a Kirby, but I do have an interesting Kirby memory (from around 1978 or so).    I overheard two women talking about weight loss.  One said that she had some kind of pants that you hook up to your vacuum cleaner and it helps you lose weight.  She said she had a Kirby, so she was sure to lose a lot of weight. 

Here's a link to a story about this and other diet fads:

From:  http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2009/jan/19/take-dieting-fads-lightly/

"She also put on a pair of vacuum pants, these plastic pants that you hook up to the vacuum cleaner and then jump around a little bit. It's supposed to take fat off your thighs."

This message was modified Dec 21, 2009 by Severus

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Re: My Kirby Collection
Reply #2   Dec 21, 2009 7:21 am
Severus:

I think you're on to something.  With the emphasis on being in shape among men and women, Kirby can do well to add this into its repetoire of selling features.  Turning a negative [weight] into a positive [health fitness]. 

As you said with the Royal Powercast, the price you pay for superiority.  No pain no gain.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42