Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > The bad-mouthing OF DYSON types must be flipping out…

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Original Message   Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm
It seems more and more posters on the vac collector forum enjoy innovation, that is - Dyson products.  Here is just one such thread.

DIB
This message was modified Oct 21, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
CarmineD

Reply #1   Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Dyson DIB:

I know you are insulated in a dyson/Sir James fantasy land but I have to correct your mispost, yet again.  There is absolutely nothing new and different about this dyson model.

When you first posted the subject of the thread you posted here again [DC25 White-Blue Print], I responded as I did above.  I recognized this latest DC25 as a reinvented/regurgitated DC15 ball model that was launched during the Holiday Season at COSTCO stores in 2005 for $519.  I said, having had personal expereince trying to hawk/hype the models for one COSTCO store, that they didn't sell.  Period.  Tho billed as a seasonal item, the dyson inventory lingered well into the next year despite repeated sales and discounts by the retailer.  Now is not the high flying economic times of 2005/2006 for dyson.  Quite the contrary.  I wish dyson and the retailers luck in selling this new version of an old failed concept.  They're going to need it.

I suggested and still do that dyson use a see thru box, sequential numbers, bill as a limited edition, and have dyson autograph, perhaps even with personal appearances.  This may ensure more success than that with the old DC15 version of this one.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #2   Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Dyson DIB:

I know you are insulated in a dyson/Sir James fantasy land but I have to correct your mispost, yet again.  There is absolutely nothing new and different about this dyson model.

When you first posted the subject of the thread you posted here again [DC25 White-Blue Print], I responded as I did above.  I recognized this latest DC25 as a reinvented/regurgitated DC15 ball model that was launched during the Holiday Season at COSTCO stores in 2005 for $519.  I said, having had personal expereince trying to hawk/hype the models for one COSTCO store, that they didn't sell.  Period.  Tho billed as a seasonal item, the dyson inventory lingered well into the next year despite repeated sales and discounts by the retailer.  Now is not the high flying economic times of 2005/2006 for dyson.  Quite the contrary.  I wish dyson and the retailers luck in selling this new version of an old failed concept.  They're going to need it.

I suggested and still do that dyson use a see thru box, sequential numbers, bill as a limited edition, and have dyson autograph, perhaps even with personal appearances.  This may ensure more success than that with the old DC15 version of this one.

Carmine D.

Carmine,

Did you serve time in the Navy?

CarmineD

Reply #3   Oct 22, 2009 7:13 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Carmine,

Did you serve time in the Navy?

Another ID ten T question, HS!

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #4   Oct 22, 2009 7:58 am
CarmineD wrote:
Another ID ten T question, HS!

Carmine D.

Just curious since you use so many I's.  
CarmineD

Reply #5   Oct 22, 2009 8:48 am
HS:

It's a writing technique called writing in the first person singular.  Made famous by James Joyce, no pun intended for dyson and/or the Jesuits.  To my knowledge Joyce was never in the navy.  And he never asked ID ten T questions like you do.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Oct 22, 2009 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #6   Oct 22, 2009 1:22 pm
CarmineD wrote:
HS:

It's a writing technique called writing in the first person singular.  Made famous by James Joyce, no pun intended for dyson and/or the Jesuits.  To my knowledge Joyce was never in the navy.  And he never asked ID ten T questions like you do.

Carmine D.

I, I SIR.

CarmineD

Reply #7   Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
I, I SIR.

As you were.  I was an NCO.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42