Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Original Message   Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Dyson Japan

This message was modified Mar 14, 2009 by Acerone
Replies: 103 - 112 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DysonInventsBig

Re: The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Reply #103   Oct 11, 2009 5:59 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
For an inventors kid, you sure fail to see the upside to patentable and problem solving inventions.

DIB

CarmineD wrote:
However, unless you are still living in the glory days of dyson's past, as I allege, you would admit that Procare has it all exactly right.  A DC26 has 165 AW.  A standard in suction power achieved in the vacuum industry in 1980's, almost 3 decades ago [one whole generation].  Where's the innovation in that?  Other than the high price and baby size.  On the latter, Venson cogently explains that others have come before.

Carmine D.

I want to say thanks to you and the other Dyson DC26 rock-throwers…  It forced me to take a closer look and see what some of the benefits are and what makes this vacuum untouchable.
Bagged canisters clog and lose suction faster than uprights – fact.  When a canister is shrunk in size, so is its bag or the surface area (its filtration).  All mini sized bagged canisters are dogs…  that is, they clog/begin to clog with suctioning up only a ¼ cup of fine dust.  A homeowner needs or should often need to replace a mini-bag every room so to keep up with the no loss of suction DC26.

The DC26 destroys any canister in this category – fact.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #104   Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Neither do I believe that the brush with out proper suction is any better.  Oreck produces a high RPM brush.  However, it will not deep clean carpet.  BTW, cleaning hourly or daily does not constitute deep cleaning.  Only surface cleaning.

If the point you are trying to make is that ORECK does not deep clean if you use it daily, then I disagree.  If the point you are trying to make is that ORECK doesn't deep clean with a brush roll that revolves at 6,500 revolutions per minute, then I also disagree.  If the point that you are trying to make is that ORECK doesn't deep clean because it lacks the necessary suction power, then I also disagree.  If the point you are trying to make is that for all 3 reasons, the ORECK does not deep clean, then I still disagree.  Conversely, for all 3 reasons ORECK does deep clean and groom comparable to many full size vacuums on the market today, if not better.

Deep cleaning is a function of 3 vacuum features:  Rug pile agitation, brush roll action, and suction power.  I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the concept of direct suction path.  ORECK puts 102 mile per hour hurricane force wind between the carpet and the vacuum.  Where's it's needed the most.  The combination of the rug pile agitation created by the brush roll revolving at 6,500 RPM and the gale force wind of 102 MPH wind with the suction power at the closest point of vacuum cleaner [2 inches in] provides deep cleaning and grooming by the ORECK that is comparable, if not better, to many full size uprights on the market today including a dyson.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #105   Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am
mole wrote:
Hi Carmine,

I personally enjoy being the thorn in their side, So called big military industrial complex like corporations believe they are invincible and can get away with anything they want,This includes fleecing the consumer and being protected by the laws and the lawmakers who sold the little guys[middle class] out for profits and greed.

Anyone remember the french revolution.LET THEM EAT CAKE, or i got mine and the hell with you.

Dysons upright is made for less than 80 bucks.................

Hi mole,

You did not mention what Dyson upright costs “80 bucks.”  Anyhow…  if true, then your $1000-$1200 “ancients” (aka tired vacuums) build costs should come in around 50 bucks.  The fact is, these ancients require no R&D and are no longer exclusive property (protected by patents), but instead in the public domain inventions (public property).   Any pimply-faced kid with daddy’s money can copy your tired vacuums at will.

DIB

P.S.  How come you have not announced here what brands and models you carry?
This message was modified Oct 12, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

procare

Reply #106   Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am
              To many the bagless vac is unhygienic. There is talk that self sealing disposable containers may increase in popularity. Also wonder what is the true power is in a 115 volt motor  versus 220 volt in use over seas. 165awp is at 220 volts not 110.

It has been noted that  many U.S. made vacuums achieve better cleaning performances as good or better than European vacuums despite our using up to 1400 w 0r 115 volts. Europe is even considering cutting wattage of their cleaners down thus needing work to improve performance Any truth to that DIB? You seem to know all.

Procare.

CarmineD

Reply #107   Oct 12, 2009 1:17 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
I bet your lack of *good judgment - the DC27 and/or the DC15 were stolen.

DIB

*You should of called the police and let them decide to act on it or not.

I didn't want to go there but you force me.  Dyson is a gift.  The couple, over 55 years of age, don't want it.  They plan to buy an ORECK, which they are currently using as part of the free in home trial.  They want to sell the unused dyson and use the proceeds to defray the cost of the ORECK.  They sold the dyson Sunday as part of the garage/yard sale.  Couldn't get their price but didn't want to be stuck with it.  So they took the highest offer.  It was more than $250 but less than $300.   

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #108   Oct 12, 2009 1:18 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:

The DC26 destroys any canister in this category – fact.

DIB

I'm curious DIB what is your fact based on?

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #109   Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Hi mole,

DIB

Perhaps MOLE is following your advice from Matthew 7:6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you." 

Why should not MOLE do the same as you?  Are you special? 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Oct 12, 2009 by CarmineD
DysonInventsBig

Reply #110   Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Hi mole,

DIB

CarmineD wrote:
Perhaps MOLE is following your advice from Matthew 7:6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you." 

Why should not MOLE do the same as you?  Are you special? 

Carmine D.

Come-on…  Turn a-bout is fair play Carmine.  Many Independent Vacuum Dealers beat up Dyson openly in their shops, beat up Dyson in forums and beat up Dyson by posing/lying/pretending to be consumers at online review pages or sites.  Come-on…  posting his or other Dyson bad-mouther’s wares here (vacuum brands and models they rep) should be fun.

DIB
This message was modified Oct 12, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #111   Oct 12, 2009 4:54 pm
Poor dyson, DIB.  Must be a country-wide vacuum cleaner industry conspiracy against dyson.  

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #112   Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Retardt,

It’s only a shaft if Dyson is the doorkeeper to a “cannot survive without it” commodity.  Your problem is choosing a low-wage occupation and then lying about those who have the guts to go it alone - who walk the wire without the safety net of an employer.  We live in a free market and often times low-wage earners feel like victims, feel entitled and feel they can lie about doers.  Your choice.

Your dealer buddies here sell vacuums with double the price tags and double the margins (for dealers) than Dyson vacuums.  Additionally the profits keep pouring in when they have an exclusive territory and are typically the sole supplier of bags, belts and repairing/servicing to these so-called exclusive [i.e. hyped, in the public domain] vacuums.  “Dyson shaft” is another example of a lie told by a Dyson competitor.

DIB

P.S.  Glad to see you borrow my “groupies” tag where I describe the goofs who look up to bad-mouthing and dishonest vacuum dealers.  I liked it, that’s why I introduced it.

DIB........never really thought of dyson as a competitor....in any way.  I express only what iv seen,  and feel about dyson....or any overpriced vacuum reguardless of who made it. So....no lies...just my views...comments...

Low wage occupation....nah..i do what i love and love what i do.....no commissions wanted/needed....i sell only the very best / all repairs 100% guaranteed....nothing but the best for the customer.....before - during and after the sale.

And as always DIB.....i respect and enjoy your views and comments....reguarding your knowledge /exp..on vacuums...and look forward to more of your posts.

turtle1

This message was modified Oct 13, 2009 by retardturtle1
Replies: 103 - 112 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42