Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Original Message   Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Dyson Japan

This message was modified Mar 14, 2009 by Acerone
Replies: 79 - 88 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DysonInventsBig

Re: The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Reply #79   Oct 10, 2009 11:32 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Mike,
I see you received a “meet & greet” by some of our nations biggest Dyson bad-mouther’s and rock-throwers.  These so-called vacuum experts have a long comical history here (and in their vacuum stores) of bad-mouthing Sir James, his people, his philanthropy and his products.

DIB

P.S.  While the self-acclaimed... the so-called experts here hammer Dyson’s price points they openly use and/or support their vac-dealer buddies who sell big margin $400-$1200 vacuums.  Comic relief…   it does not get any better than this!

mole wrote:
And Who  are we suppose to  listen to You'' Dubba, I know  you couldnt change a cord on vacuum let alone your 23lbs dyson ball that you found in the trash,go spout your party line in spain,

MOLE

The word is...  the uncomplicated, in the public domain/tired bagged imports will soon be sold by the pound, not unlike a piece of Cod.  My apologies to the Cod.

DIB

P.S.  You've never listed on this forum, the names of the high margin (for the vac shop owner) vacuum manufacturers you represent.  Would you list them now?
This message was modified Oct 10, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #80   Oct 10, 2009 2:05 pm
DIB:

New vacuum sales were never a money maker in my 42 years of owning and operating a vacuum cleaner sales and service business.  I sold new vacuums as an accomodation to my clientele.  For example, customers would come in and want a new vacuum purchase for a gift/occasion.  New in the box fit the bill.

The new makes/models I sold new were HOOVER, EUREKA, Westinghouse and Panasonic.  If you think these are and ever were high profit margin vacuums you validate what we already know here about you and your knowledge of the vacuum industry.  My business served the working people of 3 major cities and towns.  New import models were out of the question.  If customers wanted a new KIRBY, LUX, Rainbow, Air-Way, I put them in contact with one of the sales reps/branch managers for these brands.  I never asked what the prices were and/or a kick-back, despite many who offered me a kickback. 

My business was primarily in rebuilt vacuum, which I GUARANTEED for ONE YEAR just like a new vacuum at the time, parts and repairs of all makes and models of vacuums.  Not new vacuum sales.  Never.

Now that you know my background in the vacuum business, care to share with us what is your background in the vacuum business/industry?  I've asked you this before and you always are silent.  While we in the business, apst present, like MOLE, Procare, and others are forthright and honest.  Makes us think you are hiding something.  Are you hiding something?

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #81   Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

New vacuum sales were never a money maker in my 42 years of owning and operating a vacuum cleaner sales and service business.  I sold new vacuums as an accomodation to my clientele.  For example, customers would come in and want a new vacuum purchase for a gift/occasion.  New in the box fit the bill.

The new makes/models I sold new were HOOVER, EUREKA, Westinghouse and Panasonic.  If you think these are and ever were high profit margin vacuums you validate what we already know here about you and your knowledge of the vacuum industry.  My business served the working people of 3 major cities and towns.  New import models were out of the question.  If customers wanted a new KIRBY, LUX, Rainbow, Air-Way, I put them in contact with one of the sales reps/branch managers for these brands.  I never asked what the prices were and/or a kick-back, despite many who offered me a kickback. 

My business was primarily in rebuilt vacuum, which I GUARANTEED for ONE YEAR just like a new vacuum at the time, parts and repairs of all makes and models of vacuums.  Not new vacuum sales.  Never.

Now that you know my background in the vacuum business, care to share with us what is your background in the vacuum business/industry?  I've asked you this before and you always are silent.  While we in the business, apst present, like MOLE, Procare, and others are forthright and honest.  Makes us think you are hiding something.  Are you hiding something?

Carmine D.

Am I hiding something?  Absolutely!

I’m glad you found something you’re good at...  swapping out clogged vacuum bags for clean ones.  Riveting!

Good distracting story and con.  Mole has posted on this forum that he sells a vacuum that retails for $1200 (and you know it).  I say vacuums at these price points profit the vac dealer around $600-$800.  Dyson’s margins for dealers is only a small fraction of this.  These small Dyson margins and no additional [exclusive often only thru the dealer] bag and belt sales are the primary reasons dealers lie and bad mouth the competition - that is, the Dyson vacuum line.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #82   Oct 10, 2009 4:22 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Am I hiding something?  Absolutely!

I’m glad you found something you’re good at...  swapping out clogged vacuum bags for clean ones.  Riveting!

Good distracting story and con.  Mole has posted on this forum that he sells a vacuum that retails for $1200 (and you know it).  I say vacuums at these price points profit the vac dealer around $600-$800.  Dyson’s margins for dealers is only a small fraction of this.  These small Dyson margins and no additional [exclusive often only thru the dealer] bag and belt sales are the primary reasons dealers lie and bad mouth the competition - that is, the Dyson vacuum line.

DIB

DIB:

The only part of your post that is truthworthy and with which I agree is the highlighted part.  All the rest is smoke and mirrors to hide behind. 

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #83   Oct 10, 2009 4:37 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

Carmine D.

HI

CARMINE

You did things the right way...the only way.....thats why you and so many here are and were in the business for so long....plain and simple.

Fly by night groupies/collectors come and go...but its you guys that are a part of history.....present and future.....you guys set the standard for all to follow.

Riccar -panasonic -hoover -sanitaire comm -royal mtl comm-fuller......are what we sell  new. we double mfg warr at no charge.

Kirby-royal mtl comm-sanitaire comm- are what we sell used....all with 1 yr warr...if and when we get them.

If we dont have what the customer is looking for..and it happens....we can track down who does and send the customer there......and half the time they return to us .

We dont do the massive DYSON price shaft thing......dont need to.  We have a solid- honest reputation and stand by all we sell/service....and make the customer the most important priority......here in the bible belt  word of mouth will either make you or break you....and word spreads fast around here.

turtle1

This message was modified Oct 10, 2009 by retardturtle1
DysonInventsBig

Reply #84   Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

The only part of your post that is truthworthy and with which I agree is the highlighted part.  All the rest is smoke and mirrors to hide behind. 

Carmine D.

The Book (not a weakened/watered down book) says not to throw my pearls before swine.  Hiding good things is apropos.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #85   Oct 10, 2009 5:15 pm
The BOOK, which I know fairly well too, also says the truth shall set you free! 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #86   Oct 10, 2009 5:18 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:
HI

CARMINE

You did things the right way...the only way.....thats why you and so many here are and were in the business for so long....plain and simple.

Fly by night groupies/collectors come and go...but its you guys that are a part of history.....present and future.....you guys set the standard for all to follow.

Riccar -panasonic -hoover -sanitaire comm -royal mtl comm-fuller......are what we sell  new. we double mfg warr at no charge.

Kirby-royal mtl comm-sanitaire comm- are what we sell used....all with 1 yr warr...if and when we get them.

If we dont have what the customer is looking for..and it happens....we can track down who does and send the customer there......and half the time they return to us .

We dont do the massive DYSON price shaft thing......dont need to.  We have a solid- honest reputation and stand by all we sell/service....and make the customer the most important priority......here in the bible belt  word of mouth will either make you or break you....and word spreads fast around here.

turtle1

Hello 'turtle1'

The vacuum business is no different than any other sales and service industry.  Treat customers right, stand behind your products, give value for the price, and your business, with a good economy, will grow itself. 

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #87   Oct 10, 2009 5:45 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:
HI

CARMINE

turtle1

Retardt,

It’s only a shaft if Dyson is the doorkeeper to a “cannot survive without it” commodity.  Your problem is choosing a low-wage occupation and then lying about those who have the guts to go it alone - who walk the wire without the safety net of an employer.  We live in a free market and often times low-wage earners feel like victims, feel entitled and feel they can lie about doers.  Your choice.

Your dealer buddies here sell vacuums with double the price tags and double the margins (for dealers) than Dyson vacuums.  Additionally the profits keep pouring in when they have an exclusive territory and are typically the sole supplier of bags, belts and repairing/servicing to these so-called exclusive [i.e. hyped, in the public domain] vacuums.  “Dyson shaft” is another example of a lie told by a Dyson competitor.

DIB

P.S.  Glad to see you borrow my “groupies” tag where I describe the goofs who look up to bad-mouthing and dishonest vacuum dealers.  I liked it, that’s why I introduced it.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #88   Oct 10, 2009 6:56 pm
CarmineD wrote:
The BOOK, which I know fairly well too, also says the truth shall set you free! 

Carmine D.

...Yet you slave to lies.  I doubt you spent even one day in this "freedom" (after childhood), if you did you'd want to remain there.

DIB

Replies: 79 - 88 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42