Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
retardturtle1

NEW VAX LINE
Original Message   Oct 1, 2009 7:07 pm
Seen the new VAX line of bagless yet? better quality and performance?...at a far lower price.

Some say its stolen Dyson tech...some say its VAX xposing Dyson as a rip off [over priced] over hyped vacuum......that dyson is slipping[sinking brand]...that a dyson can be had at a fraction of the cost and with a warranty thats actually useable.......solved all the dyson flaws.....without the dyson shaft at the register. That VAX has zeroed in on dyson and plans to come at him head on.  If this is true ..then some drastic changes are due at dyson ....and another dyson [im a victim] lawsuit will come.......as always.

turtle1

Replies: 64 - 73 of 83Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
HARDSELL

Re: NEW VAX LINE
Reply #64   Oct 13, 2009 6:25 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
I give up – did you use a straw?

Agreed, you’re the proverbial hero to an audience of one…  you.  Humble too.  After this heroism and “saving the day” did you then twirl your straw and safely place it back into your holster?  Good goin cowboy, now the townsfolk can sleep safe.

DIB

P.S.  Perhaps your role-playing cohorts here will be mighty impressed too…  being the [their] proverbial cowboy hero.

Straws do not work for Carmine.  Too much spewing out of the mouth (and another body orifice). If the truth be known he probably slipped and absorbed the coffee in his clothing.  At least the coffee stayed hot from all the hot air he spews.
CarmineD

Reply #65   Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm
HS:

LIke DIB, you have no appreciation for the truth because you hide behind lies.  Too bad.  There is much more to the Sunday event that you will never know and appreciate.  Remember, if you can, that you never find glory by looking for it.  It comes when you least expect it.  And it is always by self-sacrificing for others and not by self-serving at the expense of others.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Oct 13, 2009 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #66   Oct 13, 2009 9:57 pm
CarmineD wrote:
HS:

LIke DIB, you have no appreciation for the truth because you hide behind lies.  Too bad.  There is much more to the Sunday event that you will never know and appreciate.  Remember, if you can, that you never find glory by looking for it.  It comes when you least expect it.  And it is always by self-sacrificing for others and not by self-serving at the expense of others.

Carmine D.

You keep stealing lines.  Your deed was not so great to others reading here.  Like so many of your other boastful feats.
CarmineD

Reply #67   Oct 14, 2009 6:57 am
HS:

I never said the deed was great.  That's for others to decide.  I said you don't find glory by looking for it.  It comes when you don't expect it.  How?  Glory is achieved by self-sacrificing for others and not self-serving for yourself at the expense of others.  Since you don't know the Sunday story, you can't judge what the outcome and results are.  You're out of the loop, as they say.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #68   Oct 14, 2009 7:08 am
CarmineD wrote:
HS:

I never said the deed was great.  That's for others to decide.  I said you don't find glory by looking for it.  It comes when you don't expect it.  How?  Glory is achieved by self-sacrificing for others and not self-serving for yourself at the expense of others.  Since you don't know the Sunday story, you can't judge what the outcome and results are.  You're out of the loop, as they say.

Carmine D.

Why don't you share the whole story with us? Being your usual self you only tell enough to try and boost your ego.  Which by the way exceeds your exagerations. 
CarmineD

Reply #69   Oct 14, 2009 7:13 am
Answer the question I posed in the original post sincerely and I will be happy to share the rest of the story.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #70   Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am
CarmineD wrote:
Answer the question I posed in the original post sincerely and I will be happy to share the rest of the story.

Carmine D.

I already answered it.  You busted your ash and mopped the floor with your clothes.
CarmineD

Reply #71   Oct 14, 2009 12:20 pm
As usual HS, wrong.  Too bad. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #72   Oct 15, 2009 10:57 am
CarmineD wrote:
As usual HS, wrong.  Too bad. 

Carmine D.

Does anyone really care?
CarmineD

Reply #73   Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Only if you let 300 cups of coffee spill over evrywhere. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 64 - 73 of 83Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42