Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...
Original Message   Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm
View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award entries...

Voting closes July 20, 2009.

Registration required.   http://www.jamesdysonaward.org/Default.aspx

DIB
This message was modified Jul 17, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 54 - 63 of 69Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...
Reply #54   Jul 30, 2009 6:40 am
HARDSELL wrote:

No need to respond to your copied quotes.  I have accused you for years of half truths (sometimes lies), diversion and doing the sheet in your pants dance when you can't answer a question directed to you. Your repeated BS does not warrant any comments.

Again thank for al the Dyson flattery.  If Dyson was not a threat you would not compare every vacuum to them.

All the dyson flattery I can lavish upon it and James doesn't change the fact that disguised under the non-traditional look is a mediocre performer at best that costs luxury prices.  No need any longer to compare any vacuums to dyson [as James, dyson, you and your twin and others before you like TOM done].  Why?  Dyson has a rep in the industry.  The cream of the crap!

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #55   Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
To the Webmaster/s...

When we posters click the link "quote" the quote is being translated and/or quoting incorrectly.     Thanks.

VOILA!!!  And has been for over a week.  Right around the time MOLE posted incorrectly.  As I said at the time, much to the chagrin and objections of some posters here, MOLE's was a computer/user error, not intentional.  MOLE as his usual self jerked your chains a bit to get reactions and true to form he did.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #56   Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm
CarmineD wrote:
VOILA!!!  And has been for over a week.  Right around the time MOLE posted incorrectly.  As I said at the time, much to the chagrin and objections of some posters here, MOLE's was a computer/user error, not intentional.  MOLE as his usual self jerked your chains a bit to get reactions and true to form he did.

Carmine D.

Can you demonstrate (reproduce) how the server software selects and then deletes only one word/a keyword, so to change the entire meaning of a phrase?  Mole already owned up to the change.  Have some self-respect.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #57   Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Can you demonstrate (reproduce) how the server software selects and then deletes only one word/a keyword, so to change the entire meaning of a phrase?  Mole already owned up to the change.  Have some self-respect.

DIB

Come on DIB you know computer hiccups and poster's revisions in the heat of the moment are not reproducable on demand.  Have some common sense instead of non-sense.  The quote feature here has been acting up on and off for the last week.  MOLE got the best of you and a few others here.  Laugh it off and move on.  You're cry baby routines are getting rancid.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #58   Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Come on DIB you know computer hiccups and poster's revisions in the heat of the moment are not reproducable on demand.  Have some common sense instead of non-sense.  The quote feature here has been acting up on and off for the last week.  MOLE got the best of you and a few others here.  Laugh it off and move on.  You're cry baby routines are getting rancid.

Carmine D.

Am I rattling your cage?         DIB
This message was modified Jul 30, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #59   Jul 30, 2009 5:37 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Am I rattling your cage?         DIB

Don't exalt yourself. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #60   Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm
CarmineD wrote:

Carmine D.

I would say that mole was on the losing end as everyone else but you has said.  I really don't picture mole as a liar. I think he was just trying to irritate.  You really should get back on your medications before you lose it.  The fact that you blamed his altered quote shows what you are made of.  You will defend anything to make yourself look knowledgeable.  Others see through better.

Yes DIB he is rattled.  Even to the point that he is twisting more than ever and making accusation of others that he has been so guilty on every forum he has participated,  Carmine exagerates to the point that he believes his own tall tales. 

DysonInventsBig

Reply #61   Jul 30, 2009 11:16 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
I would say that mole was on the losing end as everyone else but you has said.  I really don't picture mole as a liar. I think he was just trying to irritate.  You really should get back on your medications before you lose it.  The fact that you blamed his altered quote shows what you are made of.  You will defend anything to make yourself look knowledgeable.  Others see through better.

Yes DIB he is rattled.  Even to the point that he is twisting more than ever and making accusation of others that he has been so guilty on every forum he has participated,  Carmine exagerates to the point that he believes his own tall tales. 

He does look to be cracking.        DIB

CarmineD

Reply #62   Jul 31, 2009 6:44 am
So now we have it.  The dyson twins have had their dialogue and judged all who are wrong and flawed.  Now that's authoritative sources of wisom: Two paid product pushers on the same page here!  Who can't address the facts of the products they hawk except thru rose color glasses.

DIB,  we are all cracked vessals [read your scriptures].

Tell me something DIB why is it that you never inherited the 3 restaurant businesses from your father?  Did he use dyson vacuums too and was upset with your dyson path in life?

Carmine D.

dusty

Reply #63   Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm
CarmineD wrote:
 Dyson has a rep in the industry.  The cream of the crop!

Carmine D.

Gee Carmine...I'm surprised to hear you're softening your stance :-)

Dusty
Replies: 54 - 63 of 69Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42