Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...
Original Message   Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm
View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award entries...

Voting closes July 20, 2009.

Registration required.   http://www.jamesdysonaward.org/Default.aspx

DIB
This message was modified Jul 17, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 50 - 59 of 69Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
retardturtle1

Re: View and/or Vote for the James Dyson Award [2009] entries...
Reply #50   Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The decision not to carry a certain brand is freedom of choice....no matter what the reason.  the owner of the shop can do that,

thats why hes the owner.....it is what it is. if a dyson product isnt part of the owners grand plan ...thats life.., then dyson can open up lots

of his own dyson only stores ..[like oreck].. and service only dysons.....create a dyson  friends  network.. [but you gotta own a dyson to join]  a dyson world....to call his own.

put one in every mall in america......that will solve all  the problems  with dishonest sales/dealers /service......no need to wait.

bottom line....when you cast your vote....you vote for who you feel has you/your family  best intrests in mind ..that will be of benefit to you/your family. ..and you can do that

because its your right to choose. ..fredom of choice to not vote for the other  man/woman ....dyson was/has been voted out by the shop owners...get over it .

Retard,

I’d suggest enrolling yourself in a reading comprehension class, I never once posted anything about dealers who choose not to carry Dyson. 

DIB

i sure do thank you for your concern....your soooo sweet.  but my fault.  ...i have no clue where i got the idea for that post....nope. no idea
This message was modified Jul 29, 2009 by retardturtle1
CarmineD

Reply #51   Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:

DIB

i sure do thank you for your concern....your soooo sweet.  but my fault.  ...i have no clue where i got the idea for that post....nope. no idea

DIB and HS are rubbing off on you.  They have no clue either on vacuums/dyson past products/inventions.  They spew garbage here like a dyson dirt bin being dumped and think they invent history as they go along and pass it off here as fact.  When you call them on it, they digress, divert and become conspicously absent by their silence. 

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #52   Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
To the Webmaster/s...

When we posters click the link "quote" the quote is being translated and/or quoting incorrectly.     Thanks.
This message was modified Jul 29, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

HARDSELL

Reply #53   Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm
CarmineD wrote:

DIB and HS are rubbing off on you.  They have no clue either on vacuums/dyson past products/inventions.  They spew garbage here like a dyson dirt bin being dumped and think they invent history as they go along and pass it off here as fact.  When you call them on it, they digress, divert and become conspicously absent by their silence. 

Carmine D.

No need to respond to your copied quotes.  I have accused you for years of half truths (sometimes lies), diversion and doing the sheet in your pants dance when you can't answer a question directed to you. Your repeated BS does not warrant any comments.

Again thank for al the Dyson flattery.  If Dyson was not a threat you would not compare every vacuum to them.

CarmineD

Reply #54   Jul 30, 2009 6:40 am
HARDSELL wrote:

No need to respond to your copied quotes.  I have accused you for years of half truths (sometimes lies), diversion and doing the sheet in your pants dance when you can't answer a question directed to you. Your repeated BS does not warrant any comments.

Again thank for al the Dyson flattery.  If Dyson was not a threat you would not compare every vacuum to them.

All the dyson flattery I can lavish upon it and James doesn't change the fact that disguised under the non-traditional look is a mediocre performer at best that costs luxury prices.  No need any longer to compare any vacuums to dyson [as James, dyson, you and your twin and others before you like TOM done].  Why?  Dyson has a rep in the industry.  The cream of the crap!

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #55   Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
To the Webmaster/s...

When we posters click the link "quote" the quote is being translated and/or quoting incorrectly.     Thanks.

VOILA!!!  And has been for over a week.  Right around the time MOLE posted incorrectly.  As I said at the time, much to the chagrin and objections of some posters here, MOLE's was a computer/user error, not intentional.  MOLE as his usual self jerked your chains a bit to get reactions and true to form he did.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #56   Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm
CarmineD wrote:
VOILA!!!  And has been for over a week.  Right around the time MOLE posted incorrectly.  As I said at the time, much to the chagrin and objections of some posters here, MOLE's was a computer/user error, not intentional.  MOLE as his usual self jerked your chains a bit to get reactions and true to form he did.

Carmine D.

Can you demonstrate (reproduce) how the server software selects and then deletes only one word/a keyword, so to change the entire meaning of a phrase?  Mole already owned up to the change.  Have some self-respect.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #57   Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Can you demonstrate (reproduce) how the server software selects and then deletes only one word/a keyword, so to change the entire meaning of a phrase?  Mole already owned up to the change.  Have some self-respect.

DIB

Come on DIB you know computer hiccups and poster's revisions in the heat of the moment are not reproducable on demand.  Have some common sense instead of non-sense.  The quote feature here has been acting up on and off for the last week.  MOLE got the best of you and a few others here.  Laugh it off and move on.  You're cry baby routines are getting rancid.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #58   Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Come on DIB you know computer hiccups and poster's revisions in the heat of the moment are not reproducable on demand.  Have some common sense instead of non-sense.  The quote feature here has been acting up on and off for the last week.  MOLE got the best of you and a few others here.  Laugh it off and move on.  You're cry baby routines are getting rancid.

Carmine D.

Am I rattling your cage?         DIB
This message was modified Jul 30, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #59   Jul 30, 2009 5:37 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Am I rattling your cage?         DIB

Don't exalt yourself. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 50 - 59 of 69Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42