Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
iMacDaddy

Electrolux UltraOne EL7070, Bissell BigGreen Deep Cleaning Machine

Dyson DC22
Original Message   Oct 30, 2007 9:38 am
The Dyson DC22 canister was very recently introduced in Japan. I have heard that this will make it to the US market in order to expand their canister range.

Key Features:

-Root Cyclone with Core Separation
-Dyson Digital Motor
-Stowaway Design
-Motorhead
-Pre filter rinse once every seven years

This message was modified Oct 31, 2007 by iMacDaddy
Replies: 121 - 130 of 162Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson DC22
Reply #121   Jun 30, 2009 6:15 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Have you ever had any experience with a high end vac?  It seems as if your experience is with cheap Tempos or other cheap hoovers.

Remember what I said about the Bismark.

We all, save you HS, understand "BISMARK" to mean that HOOVER always sets the top mark for the competition in the biz.  The gold standard of carpet cleaning at a mere fraction of gold's cost.  You can gold coat your fave brand and charge gold prices but in the end its a mediocre performer at best.  Jump ship while you can HS, dyson's ship is sinking fast.

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #122   Jun 30, 2009 7:03 pm
CarmineD wrote:
We all, save you HS, understand "BISMARK" to mean that HOOVER always sets the top mark for the competition in the biz.  The gold standard of carpet cleaning at a mere fraction of gold's cost.  You can gold coat your fave brand and charge gold prices but in the end its a mediocre performer at best.  Jump ship while you can HS, dyson's ship is sinking fast.

Carmine D.

hi carmine

ill help too....we have plenty of room on  'the other side' ....just follow the light.......SIR JAMES  and his  DUSTBUSTER can come too..

CarmineD

Reply #123   Jul 1, 2009 7:13 am
retardturtle1 wrote:
hi carmine

ill help too....we have plenty of room on  'the other side' ....just follow the light.......SIR JAMES  and his  DUSTBUSTER can come too..

Hi turtle1:

He should take along 5 or 6 of those dustbusters, which he can't be sure does/doesn't have

a post motor filter.  Just in case he doesn't get a genuine 10 minutes run time from one/more.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #124   Jul 1, 2009 9:03 am
CarmineD wrote:

Carmine D.

Remembet the Brits sunk the Bismark.  Then they sunk Hoover.  I told you numerous times to get in the life boat.  You kept grasping at all those new life boats from Hoover and they sunk.  Good that you found the Oreck and stayed afloat. I am not disagreeing on the latest Dysons.  Remember I have said all along that they are following in the path of Hoover.  I find it amusing that thousands of actual users give the highest ratings to Dyson.  It is the indys of current and past that dislike Dyson because they can't profit from them.

If all those other brands were so great the repair shops would have to close for lack of work.

CarmineD

Reply #125   Jul 1, 2009 12:52 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Remembet the Brits sunk the Bismark.  Then they sunk Hoover.  I told you numerous times to get in the life boat.  You kept grasping at all those new life boats from Hoover and they sunk.  Good that you found the Oreck and stayed afloat. I am not disagreeing on the latest Dysons.  Remember I have said all along that they are following in the path of Hoover.  I find it amusing that thousands of actual users give the highest ratings to Dyson.  It is the indys of current and past that dislike Dyson because they can't profit from them.

If all those other brands were so great the repair shops would have to close for lack of work.

Sadly your vacuum judgment is flawed by those rose colored dyson glasses you're still wearing. 

Take them off. The DC07 is 6 years old now and dead in the water.  Never to swim again.   

All the wealth that James btained from the DC07 has been slowly eroded and undone on all the R&D

and unprofitabilty of all the dysons after.

I mentioned this to you several years ago [Januray 2007] when you were shopping for the Electrolux Intensity. 

It has come to pass HS.

Carmine D. 

This message was modified Jul 1, 2009 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #126   Jul 1, 2009 2:17 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Sadly your vacuum judgment is flawed by those rose colored dyson glasses you're still wearing. 

Take them off. The DC07 is 6 years old now and dead in the water.  Never to swim again.   

All the wealth that James btained from the DC07 has been slowly eroded and undone on all the R&D

I mentioned this to you several years ago [Januray 2007] when you were shopping for the Electrolux Intensity. 

It has come to pass HS.

Carmine D. 

Please try to follow what I say Carmine.  Your reply to my post is as usual.  Not related to what I said. 

I may have asked a question about the Intensity, however it was never a consideration for purchase.  Again, if you have to comment stay with what I say please.

retardturtle1

Reply #127   Jul 1, 2009 2:41 pm
CarmineD wrote:

It has come to pass HS.

Carmine D. 

of corse a proffit was made...$250-300  above its worth...and what was left over after all the previous models, was

used to develop a super clean vacuum....highest ratings among its users....but thats until it breaks down and it cant get fixed.

..or they have deal with their no help line...

...once they begin to research and learn about whats out there they soon realize that they can

have a better performer at hundreds and hundreds less.  with numerous places to service it at that....the public wants

a simple hi-power vac  and dont care abt a little dirty air to get it ...same quality,more power....hundreds below dyson.

..its been that way for years...and sill is... ..no dysons in a vac shop is'   freedom of choice.' .plain and simple.

..more trouble than they are worth....you can make double or triple the money putting something else in its place

in the showroom....for far less money......a dyson is a collectors item...nothing more...just like that hoover z in our store..

...wasted space. 

CarmineD

Reply #128   Jul 1, 2009 5:58 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Please try to follow what I say Carmine.  Your reply to my post is as usual.  Not related to what I said. 

I may have asked a question about the Intensity, however it was never a consideration for purchase.  Again, if you have to comment stay with what I say please.

Yes, HS I recall your question and I answered you. 

I note that you followed my advice on the Electrolux Intensity.

I also opined at the time that dyson was spreading his resources too thin by attacking too

many non-vacuum related unprofitable ventures at the expense of vacuums. 

I sais it would eventually do dyson in.

As I recall, you agreed with me.  One of the few times you were not distracted by dyson colored glasses.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #129   Jul 1, 2009 6:00 pm
PS:

I also recall you asked me a question about the desirability of a BISSELL carpet sweeper, age and price. 

$50 was the price.

I answered that question for you too.

January 2007.  Not bad for an old vacuum man!

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #130   Jul 1, 2009 6:04 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:
of corse a proffit was made...$250-300  above its worth...and what was left over after all the previous models, was

used to develop a super clean vacuum....highest ratings among its users....but thats until it breaks down and it cant get fixed.

..or they have deal with their no help line...

...once they begin to research and learn about whats out there they soon realize that they can

have a better performer at hundreds and hundreds less.  with numerous places to service it at that....the public wants

a simple hi-power vac  and dont care abt a little dirty air to get it ...same quality,more power....hundreds below dyson.

..its been that way for years...and sill is... ..no dysons in a vac shop is'   freedom of choice.' .plain and simple.

..more trouble than they are worth....you can make double or triple the money putting something else in its place

in the showroom....for far less money......a dyson is a collectors item...nothing more...just like that hoover z in our store..

...wasted space. 

Hi turtle1:

But there is a significant difference between dyson and HOOVER collectibles. 

The HOOVER's actually work well in addition to being a collector's item. 

Carmine D

Replies: 121 - 130 of 162Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42