Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > vacuum cleaner hoses

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
lisashomeoffice

vacuum cleaner hoses
Original Message   May 21, 2009 5:53 am
Hi,

I have an old Regina vacuum cleaner that was purchased in the mid 90's.  My friend has an old Hoover hose and I want to know if there was any way to connect them to make an extension?  I know that the fittings are different on the ends;however, I was wondering if there was a converter- adapter to join the two different together?  I am just trying to see if this can be done before purchasing a universal one or an old Regina one.  I don't know if makes any sense.

Lisa

Replies: 2 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
lisashomeoffice

Re: vacuum cleaner hoses
Reply #2   May 22, 2009 4:47 am
Thanks,

I will check with the vacuum service store.  All I need is a couple of extra feet, just enough to reach the top of my drapes.  Maybe at the vacuum center they can give me some more ideas.

Lisa

CarmineD

Reply #3   May 22, 2009 7:02 am
Hello Lisa:

The local vacuum store staff should be able to assist you with your hose problem.  Most enjoy a challenge to satisfy customers with issues/concerns to make their vacuums function and perform better. 

Carmine D.

Venson

Reply #4   May 22, 2009 7:49 am
<BR> CarmineD wrote:
Hello Lisa:&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;The local vacuum store staff should be able to assist you with your hose problem.  Most enjoy a challenge to satisfy customers with issues/concerns to make their vacuums function and perform better.  &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Carmine D.<BR>

Hi

If we're talking about an upright and the matter is merely an issue of gaining an extra couple of feet, vac shops usually have a generic plastic telescopic wand that might be helpful. They don't cost a lot. Be sure to take your hose along od one of your clening tools to be sure you get one that fits correctly.<BR><BR>Venson
This message was modified May 22, 2009 by Venson
Replies: 2 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42