Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Appreciate feedback on Hoover S3825.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
fredcrn

Appreciate feedback on Hoover S3825.
Original Message   Feb 22, 2009 9:34 am
Saw this canister vacuum at Costco for $189. Afraid I have no clue when it comes to vacuums. Can anyone tell me if this is a decent machine?
Thanks in advance.
Fred
Replies: 13 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Appreciate feedback on Hoover S3825.
Reply #13   Feb 25, 2009 3:24 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
... just for clarity.  Quality or performance is not my issue with Hoover.  Their blatant taking from others is.

Best,
DIB

WRT the HOOVER S3825 and Fred's question, both quality/performance make this model a viable contender as a bagless canister.   It's heritage is VAX, a decent and reliable brand, now incorporated into TTI Floorcare of North America, the parent of HOOVER amd other American born vacuum brands.  The S3825 price of $189 is very good and COSTCO has a very liberal return policy if dissatisfied with the purchase.  Besides being bagless, a feature I don't like in full size canisters, it lacks one more feature I would prefer that it had:  The gold standard of carpet cleaning and grooming:  HOOVER WindTunnel technology.   Even at an additional $50 cost to the canister price, I would recommend the WT feature which is found on the H-S3755/S3765-040.  It makes a marked difference in time and effort of vacuuming.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Re: Appreciate feedback on Hoover S3825.
Reply #14   Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm
With regards to filtration... this fella got a good price.        DIB
This message was modified Feb 25, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 13 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42