Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Riccar Charisma/Simplicity Cinch

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Vernon

Riccar Charisma/Simplicity Cinch
Original Message   Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Has anyone seen these newer Riccar models???  What is the difference with the power nozzles on these two new models as compared to their bigger siblings power nozzle on the Riccar 1700??

Vernon
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Riccar Charisma/Simplicity Cinch
Reply #1   Feb 10, 2009 7:40 pm
Hello Vernon:

I haven't seen them yet.  It's on my to do list.  But, I understand that the Charisma and Cinch P/N-s [mid size canns] have the articulating brush roll feature [similar to the MIELE S7], don't have the 6 height adjustments [like the 1700 full size cann PN] and use a lifetime serpentine belt [vice the kevlar on the 1700].  Being mid-size canns, they also come with shorter cords, shorter cleaning radius, fewer tools and lower prices than the 1700. 

I have not seen these and verified yet.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Feb 10, 2009 by CarmineD
Venson

Reply #2   Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm
Vernon wrote:
Has anyone seen these newer Riccar models???  What is the difference with the power nozzles on these two new models as compared to their bigger siblings power nozzle on the Riccar 1700??

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Following ios a link to Riccar where you can view the Charisma.  I have not heard of the Cinch.

http://www.riccar.com/products/canisters/

Best,

Venson
dusty

Reply #3   Feb 10, 2009 10:57 pm
We received both the Riccar Charisma and Riccar Pizzaz last month. The powerheads do indeed have a serpentine belt with the lifetime warranty. Unlike the older 1500m powerhead these new ones have a locking elbow so they stand on their own, a higher rpm motor and a much stiffer brush. Wheels are all rubber with a squeegee placed behind the roller so they work quite well for bare floor cleaning if you don't want to change attachments. Nice machines all in all.

Dusty
This message was modified Feb 11, 2009 by dusty
CarmineD

Reply #4   Feb 11, 2009 7:09 am
Venson wrote:
Hi Vernon,

Following ios a link to Riccar where you can view the Charisma.  I have not heard of the Cinch.

http://www.riccar.com/products/canisters/

Best,

Venson

Here's a link to the Cinch, Venson.

http://www.simplicityvac.com/products/canisters/mid-size/cinch/

If you click on the bottom right of the page, Specs, Compare all canisters, there is a nice one page comparison of all the current Simplicity mid size canns and features.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Feb 11, 2009 by CarmineD
Venson

Reply #5   Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am
CarmineD wrote:
Here's a link to the Cinch, Venson.

http://www.simplicityvac.com/products/canisters/mid-size/cinch/

If you click on the bottom right of the page, Specs, Compare all canisters, there is a nice one page comparison of all the current Simplicity mid size canns and features.

Carmine D.

Thanks Carmine,

I got off track somehow -- must be suffering major cell damage in the brain  . . . and all for no fun reasons.  What is interesting is what the eight or nine hundred dollar suggested retail price gets you.  Riccar and Simplicity dont bank much on electronic features but do provide a combi floor tool plus a 12-inch wide regular bare floor tool (godd things to have) AND a long warranty.

Venson
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42