Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > “Anything” Dyson that makes news.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Original Message   Jun 28, 2008 12:41 am

Dyson is in the news frequently and so a dedicated thread.

This message was modified Aug 2, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 3 - 12 of 624Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DysonInventsBig

Reply #3   Jun 28, 2008 3:47 am
Hey Motorhead,

I actually have 2 of these air seperators, it is the DC08.  There are 12 cyclones and a cluster of 3 in the center (which are a little smaller than the outer cyclones).  The shroud is the weak link, the DC21 shroud is much better.  I've been wanting to upload this photo for some time and so I'm glad you asked.  Enjoy.        DIB             Enlarge pic

P.S.  It is still for sale online as a special offer - the DC08

This message was modified Jun 28, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #4   Jun 28, 2008 6:30 am
So what's the news?  That's there's really no news!  That's news?  I said that about the original news story when several posters added it here.  It's not news.  It's hype.  Surprised?  Why?  If 450 dyson engineers can't improve the run time on its DC16 beyond 6 minutes on a battery charge, how on God's green earth can it build a battery charged electric car?  Dah!

Look at the facts fans.  What happened to dyson's original business logo and mantra:  Doesn't clog, doesn't lose suction.    That WAS the cornerstone of dyson's claim to fame.  Nothing but hype.  LIke the above newsstory.  It was false.  Untrue.  Dysons clog, dysons lose suction just like all bagged vacuums.  Even after 5127 dyson prototypes. 

What happened with the latest dysons DC24/25?  Same price, much more filter maintenance required by users to make the warranty effective.  More time and effort to keep the dysons working properly by users!  Why?  Answer, please.  DIB?  You said you know but won't say.  Afraid?  That's the news that all the dyson fans are ducking.  Why? 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jun 28, 2008 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #5   Jun 28, 2008 9:12 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Hey Motorhead,

I actually have 2 of these air seperators, it is the DC08.  There are 12 cyclones and a cluster of 3 in the center (which are a little smaller than the outer cyclones).  The shroud is the weak link, the DC21 shroud is much better.  I've been wanting to upload this photo for some time and so I'm glad you asked.  Enjoy.        DIB             Enlarge pic

P.S.  It is still for sale online as a special offer - the DC08

Look at all the pretty parts that break off just like the uprights.Can you say overpriced JUNK
DysonInventsBig

Reply #6   Jun 28, 2008 12:25 pm
CarmineD wrote:
So what's the news?  That's there's really no news!  That's news?  I said that about the original news story when several posters added it here.  It's not news.  It's hype.  Surprised?  Why?  If 450 dyson engineers can't improve the run time on its DC16 beyond 6 minutes on a battery charge, how on God's green earth can it build a battery charged electric car?  Dah!

Look at the facts fans.  What happened to dyson's original business logo and mantra:  Doesn't clog, doesn't lose suction.    That WAS the cornerstone of dyson's claim to fame.  Nothing but hype.  LIke the above newsstory.  It was false.  Untrue.  Dysons clog, dysons lose suction just like all bagged vacuums.  Even after 5127 dyson prototypes. 

What happened with the latest dysons DC24/25?  Same price, much more filter maintenance required by users to make the warranty effective.  More time and effort to keep the dysons working properly by users!  Why?  Answer, please.  DIB?  You said you know but won't say.  Afraid?  That's the news that all the dyson fans are ducking.  Why? 

Carmine D.

Carmine,

Hype?  Can you demonstrate a Dyson press release stating Dyson was getting into the car motor (not battery) business?  I have seen not one.  The media gets excited around super successful inventors and leaders.  One misquote led to much news, it spread like wild fire online, and ALL FOR FREE!  This guy is loved and gets much free press, even when he only speaks.  Your fav guy cannot steal press like this.  J

Filtration:

I understand very well the Dyson filtration.  It would be most unkind for me to discuss this filtration openly.  I loath the garbage kapok so-call industry standard test done by bad mouthing of Dyson dealers and so why in the hell would I help these desperate rats bad mouth Dyson any further?

No Clogging:

Call Mr. O and ask how his bogas lawsuit is going with suing Dyson over the no clogging and/or no loss of suction.  Mr. O circumvented the FTC and the agreed (upon by manufacturers for fast and cheap) decisions of NAD and instead sued.  Those who sell tired product tend to sue.        DIB

mole

Reply #7   Jun 28, 2008 1:06 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote

Filtration:

I understand very well the Dyson filtration.  It would be most unkind for me to discuss this filtration openly.  I loath the garbage kapok so-call industry standard test done by bad mouthing of Dyson dealers and so why in the hell would I help these desperate rats bad mouth Dyson any further.        DIB

Why dont you tell us ther truth,and say it will cost you your job.

MOLE

CarmineD

Reply #8   Jun 28, 2008 7:06 pm
mole wrote:
Why dont you tell us ther truth,and say it will cost you your job.

MOLE

BINGO! EUREKA! That's it MOLE. Mr. DIB's posted here before in regards to one of my posts that he fears saying something without sanction. Why? Due to the possibility of a lawsuit. He has a family to consider. Kudos for his family concern. If that's the reason for his silence about the compromised dyson filtration in the DC24/25, then he should say so. Rather than beat around the bush with all the smoke and mirrors.

Keep up the good work Mr. MOLE and keep your posts coming. I enjoy your analytical and thoughtful observations about the strengths and weaknesses of all vacuums. Even if the truth offends the dyson fans and admirers who hold the Sir Knight in such high esteem.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jun 28, 2008 by CarmineD
DysonInventsBig

Reply #9   Jun 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Mr. Carmine,

50 years in the vacuum business and you plead with me to explain cyclonic’s?        DIB

This message was modified Jun 29, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #10   Jun 29, 2008 6:18 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Mr. Carmine,

50 years in the vacuum business and you plead with me to explain cyclonic’s?        DIB

Mr. DIB

Absolutely, I'm all ears and eyes.  If that's what it takes for you to come clean and tell us what you know about the compromised dyson filtration on the DC24/25 and when, then so be it.  I'm never too old and/or too smart to learn. 

Still afraid Mr. DIB?  Do the right thing!  Tell the truth.  The truth will set you free.

Carmine D.

PS:  A sidebar on your comments about the ORECK-dyson lawsuit:  If Mr. D took the route Mr. O took with the lawsuit, you would call him a maverick.  You would praise Mr. D for his unwillingness to take the easy road and instead take the road less travelled.  ORECK does it and what do you say?  You impugn Dave, his company, and his products.  All of which are irrelevant to the lawsuit against dyson which is about the truth.  Where you stand, depends on where you sit. 

I can't and won't speak for ORECK just myself.  I object to the NAD settlement/resolution.  It doesn't go far enough.  The dyson claim: Never loses suction is a half-truth [read misleading].  Dyson buyers are deceived unless and until the claim includes the printed warning: IF YOU PERFORM THE FILTER CLEANINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS.     That's one BIG IF.

When people take an oath in a court of law in the US to tell the truth, they put one hand on the Bible and with the other arm lifted in the air and raised to GOD they say:  I swear to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me GOD.  They don't say anything about half the truth.  It is a criminal offense to take this oath and lie.  It's called perjury and obstruction of justice. 

YOU GO DAVE ORECK!

This message was modified Jun 29, 2008 by CarmineD
DysonInventsBig

Reply #11   Jun 29, 2008 11:55 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Mr. Carmine,

CarmineD wrote:
Mr. DIB

Absolutely, I'm all ears and eyes.  If that's what it takes for you to come clean and tell us what you know about the compromised dyson filtration on the DC24/25 and when, then so be it.  I'm never too old and/or too smart to learn. 

Still afraid Mr. DIB?  Do the right thing!  Tell the truth.  The truth will set you free.

Carmine D.

PS:  A sidebar on your comments about the ORECK-dyson lawsuit:  If Mr. D took the route Mr. O took with the lawsuit, you would call him a maverick.  You would praise Mr. D for his unwillingness to take the easy road and instead take the road less travelled.  ORECK does it and what do you say?  You impugn Dave, his company, and his products.  All of which are irrelevant to the lawsuit against dyson which is about the truth.  Where you stand, depends on where you sit. 

I can't and won't speak for ORECK just myself.  I object to the NAD settlement/resolution.  It doesn't go far enough.  The dyson claim: Never loses suction is a half-truth [read misleading].  Dyson buyers are deceived unless and until the claim includes the printed warning: IF YOU PERFORM THE FILTER CLEANINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS.     That's one BIG IF.

When people take an oath in a court of law in the US to tell the truth, they put one hand on the Bible and with the other arm lifted in the air and raised to GOD they say:  I swear to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me GOD.  They don't say anything about half the truth.  It is a criminal offense to take this oath and lie.  It's called perjury and obstruction of justice. 

YOU GO DAVE ORECK!

Carmine D.

Carmine, I find many of the things James does interesting, I'm not an employee.  After much study and thought did I learn what I know of the Dyson filtration, I do not profess to be expert.  I stated my why’s of not disclosing my "learnings" earlier. 

I’d love to chat some more, but I am heading out for vacation.  Talk later.        DIB

P.S.  I am already free, He paid my bill a long time ago.

This message was modified Jun 29, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #12   Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm
DIB:

Enjoy your vacation.  We'll take up where we left off with dyson filtration when you return. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 3 - 12 of 624Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42