Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Dyson DC23
Original Message   Mar 20, 2008 10:19 pm
The launch of the DC23 from the Canadian website is up.

Dyson DC23
Replies: 49 - 58 of 68Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DC18

Dyson, Sebo and Bissell user

Re: Dyson DC23
Reply #49   Jul 9, 2008 4:54 pm
Hi DIB

THats interesting to know, I though the DC22 and DC23 had the same cyclone and core technology, but looking at your posting they don't.  What are the advantages between the 2?  I would think they both have about the same number of small cyclones on the top of the bin.  Will 2 intermediate cyclones filter any better than one big one!?

DC18

mole

Reply #50   Aug 3, 2008 8:37 am
CarmineD wrote:
Thank you Dusty for using observation and not theory.  Here's the crux of the matter.  All the dyson dealers in the past here bragged of dyson's MAP and price supports for product MSRP.  You too.  MOLE and I said it wouldn't last.  All you need do is check the past vacuum history for big box retailers.  In the big box venue, these retailers would force dyson to drop prices and like it.  Or else.  You and all the dyson fans argued that it would never happen with dyson.  NEVER.  Maybe on the old discontinued models [MAYBE] but not the new dyson stuff.  WRONG.   Discounts on everything dyson, new and old.   Except the DC16 which will probably get scrubbed by dyson in the USA after they are all given away. 

Dyson fans flip flop now and put dyson in the same category as all the big box vacuums.  Hello!  Thank you!  Flip flop, flip flop when will it stop?  You're late to the right side of the debate.  MOLE and I told you this years ago.  Didn't listen.  Rookies!

Carmine D.

IS THE AIRBLADE STILL AROUND? JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEEDED A HIGH TECH HAND DRYER, HOWS THE NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE NOSE CLIPPERS COMING.?, I HEAR IT USES A DYSON DDM MOTOR

HOWS DYSONS CANADA OPERATIONS GOING,ARE THE CANADIANS FED UP WITH YOUR B.S. YET?.

SELL,SELL,SELL.

ARE THE DYSON REVIEWS IN ENGLISH OR FRENCH IN CANADA?L@@sers

mole
HARDSELL

Reply #51   Aug 3, 2008 8:51 am
mole wrote:
IS THE AIRBLADE STILL AROUND? JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEEDED A HIGH TECH HAND DRYER, HOWS THE NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE NOSE CLIPPERS COMING.?, I HEAR IT USES A DYSON DDM MOTOR

HOWS DYSONS CANADA OPERATIONS GOING,ARE THE CANADIANS FED UP WITH YOUR B.S. YET?.

SELL,SELL,SELL.

mole

mole,

Are you in the bottle this early? 

mole

Reply #52   Aug 3, 2008 8:58 am
Hi H.S. nice to hear from you, the only bottle i hit is the NITROUS BOTTLE BUTTON.

did you put the blower on your skate board yet?

Have you found a vacuum that you understand how to use yet??????????????

MOLE
dusty

Reply #53   Aug 3, 2008 11:34 am
mole wrote:

SELL,SELL,SELL.

mole

Geez, who whizzed in your corn flakes this morning? One would think that you are actually missing all the Dyson banter by the way you hit the boards today.  Could it be you're a closet Dyson fan and this is an attempt to keep the Dyson chatter alive and well?  Be careful mole...James will be putting you on his Christmas card list if you keep this up :-)

Dusty
mole

Reply #54   Aug 4, 2008 9:20 am
AND AFTER 576900,PROTOTYPES WE STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT.THE SHAME OF IT ALL. BUT HEY I GOT MY DESIGN SCHOOL,

BUT,BUT,BUT THE BAG WAS HOPELESSLY CLOGGED,AND LETS SEE NOW I STEPPED UP THE CLEANING PERFORMANCE THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT BUILD THE BRUSH ROLL FOR US,NOW THE FILTRATION SYSTEM CANT KEEP UP WITH IT,HHHMMM HOW AM I GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE,I KNOW IM GOING TO INVENT A WASHING MACHINE.......................

REGARDS

MOLE

P.S. i really looking forward to the christmas gift..........

Motorhead

Reply #55   Aug 4, 2008 5:05 pm
mole wrote:
Hi H.S. nice to hear from you, the only bottle i hit is the NITROUS BOTTLE BUTTON.

did you put the blower on your skate board yet?

Have you found a vacuum that you understand how to use yet??????????????

MOLE

THAT'S something else that's wrong with you!  It's not poppers, it's poison.  You shouldn't be snorting nitrous much less drinking it. 
This message was modified Aug 4, 2008 by Motorhead
mole

Reply #56   Aug 6, 2008 7:23 am
Hi Bonehead.

I was talking car talk with H.S.

Do you really think i would promote snorting or popping NITROUS OXIDE, on the forum, Nitrous is a performance enhancer in racing engines,[you might want to study about it and how it works],

This is not the medical grade nitrous that your dentist uses.

B.T.W. did you sell many dc07's today.................

snicker.................

Sincerely

MOLE
HARDSELL

Reply #57   Aug 6, 2008 9:07 am
mole wrote:
Hi Bonehead.

I was talking car talk with H.S.

Do you really think i would promote snorting or popping NITROUS OXIDE, on the forum, Nitrous is a performance enhancer in racing engines,[you might want to study about it and how it works],

This is not the medical grade nitrous that your dentist uses.

B.T.W. did you sell many dc07's today.................

snicker.................

Sincerely

MOLE

Popcorn +  Beer 2 = Drunk Walk
mole

Reply #58   Aug 10, 2008 2:42 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Popcorn +  Beer 2 = Drunk Walk

H.S. is that you after a 18 holes of golf?

MOLE

Replies: 49 - 58 of 68Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42