Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > ''SHARK'' THE SWEEPER THATS REALLY INNOVATIVE.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
mole

''SHARK'' THE SWEEPER THATS REALLY INNOVATIVE.
Original Message   Jan 19, 2008 9:11 am
After seeing the SHARK infomercial today,I must say this sweeper has some real innovative,consumer benefits,the handle that folds in the middle,no bending to get under furniture,the bin that snaps out and self emptys,over the container,the user never gets near the dirt and debris,ability to edge clean and the best part is that a 4 year old can use it.This little battery operated sweeper can also pick wetted objects,This has more features than JAYDEES,500.00 masterpiece.Now the best part you can buy 2 of them for $100.00.Such a deal.

This machine does the job................

MOLE

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Venson

Re: ''SHARK'' THE SWEEPER THATS REALLY INNOVATIVE.
Reply #1   Jan 19, 2008 3:15 pm
Hi gang,

Please note that I'm waving a white flag with one foot as I type BUT the Shark sweeper got a better recommendation from CR than some of the pricey stick vacs - the useless $100 European Electrolux model for one.  Besides which, whose making a useful sensible stick vac these days?

Venson

CarmineD

Re: ''SHARK'' THE SWEEPER THATS REALLY INNOVATIVE.
Reply #2   Jan 19, 2008 4:44 pm
In November 2002, with the assistance of several personal and business friends, I set up a match off of the Shark bagless upright vacuum which retailed for $200 against the dyson DC07 which at the time retailed for $429.  Over the course of several days. vacuum customers were asked to compare the two and tell us which they liked.  The Shark won.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42