Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
iMacDaddy

Electrolux UltraOne EL7070, Bissell BigGreen Deep Cleaning Machine

Dyson DC22
Original Message   Oct 30, 2007 9:38 am
The Dyson DC22 canister was very recently introduced in Japan. I have heard that this will make it to the US market in order to expand their canister range.

Key Features:

-Root Cyclone with Core Separation
-Dyson Digital Motor
-Stowaway Design
-Motorhead
-Pre filter rinse once every seven years

This message was modified Oct 31, 2007 by iMacDaddy
Replies: 143 - 152 of 162Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
retardturtle1

Re: Dyson DC22
Reply #143   Jul 4, 2009 4:07 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Noah hired Carmine to clean the ark with a Bissel sweeper. 

HAHAHA

thats a good one...Carmine will be entertained im sure.

CarmineD

Reply #144   Jul 4, 2009 7:00 am
Age is relative, especially in Las Vegas.  I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth.

Abraham was 99.  HIs wife Sarah was 90.  Thet had their son Isaac. 

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #145   Jul 4, 2009 8:56 am
CarmineD wrote:
Age is relative, especially in Las Vegas.  I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth.

Abraham was 99.  HIs wife Sarah was 90.  Thet had their son Isaac. 

Carmine D.

hi carmine

to me your age is wisdom and exp.....you speak highly of a couple others also. ..so i pay attn when you guys post or respond...

...been to Vegas a couple times...loved it.....left broke.....flew in ...went back on g-hound bus due to way too good of a time....

lesson learned...what looks good to ya...may for sure not be good for ya.....

CarmineD

Reply #146   Aug 15, 2009 3:10 pm
WRT dyson's DDM DC22, James MUST guarantee the dust blow by after the cyclones and after the pre-motor filter as

a zero tolerance level/close to it.  It's not unreasonable for James to be accountable to these numbers.  Premium

bagged vacuum makers/products do so as routine course of business.  Why shouldn't bagless where the blow by

is even more critical and DDM where its even more relevant. 

The guarantee MUST come from an independent third party industry source and not dyson's own lab's/certifications.

All the rest is just words.  The DDM is SUPER sensitive to dirt and dust which if it blows by the separators and pre

motor filters will choke the motor's operation and render it ineffective in very in short order.  Note the pristine

factory/environment conditions in which the motors are built.  Virtually no manual intervention to introduce impurities. 

Not true with the typical carbon brush motors which can withstand huge amounts of dirt and dust and keep on going

and going.   James can make all the outlandish filter cleaning claims he wants.  Customers won't buy it.   Certify the

blow by dirt levels at zero tolerance by an independent industry source and James got something to brag about for the

$800 beanies.  Otherwise, it's more of the same dyson sugar coated bull shine to titilate the dyson cult

followers and get them to part with their money. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Aug 15, 2009 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #147   Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm
WOW i just took apart my ROYAL power tank,Paper filter bag,which sits inside a cloth bag,that has a filter under that.The fans show no fatigue at all,no dingy gray sandblasted look,the bearings the double shielded 608zz bearings were not dried out,the split carbons were still less than half used,the spring tension was still at 3lbs,the undercut mica armature and commutator showed no noticeable wear,Takes about 30mineuts to freshen up,break the motor in for 5 minuets, and dont worry about it again for another 25 years.So just what is so innovative about dysons filtration and DDM motor,B.T.W this motor can be bought for less than 70 bucks at better vacuum shops across the country,

DYSON and D.I.B.=FAIL

The bilkings over go rip off some one else.

regards

MOLE
retardturtle1

Reply #148   Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm
iMacDaddy wrote:
The Dyson DC22 canister was very recently introduced in Japan. I have heard that this will make it to the US market in order to expand their canister range.

Key Features:

-Root Cyclone with Core Separation
-Dyson Digital Motor
-Stowaway Design
-Motorhead
-Pre filter rinse once every seven years

DIB

Got an honest question for you....the dyson canister is a neat looking vac...with dysons best  technology and a hefty price that follows. What is /are the reasons for choosing

this dyson over a bagless windtunnel canister at hundreds and hundreds ......less. ...same quality , power ,durability........same/better  results on all surfaces. so what does

dyson give for the additional cost ...the primium price.? as if a customer was asking...

As ive said before DIB...i see this as dysons best hope and product so far.....but only at a far lower price...i actually like the dyson cans....but once youve opened them  up

looked thru ..tested...your left wondering whats the extra $hundreds$  going towards. Now with all the bagless vac/cans youve worked on..what is supierior in dyson tech

over the rest...if performance tests are the same if not better in favor of the compition...what are you seeing that the other people who service vacs  arent.

turtle1

mole

Reply #149   Aug 17, 2009 7:01 pm
Highjack alert........

Its the neverclogs cyclones= NOT

Its the hose mounted on the wrong side of the tank=True

Its the plastic milk container quality of the attachments= it must be at least 25,00 dollars worth with the hose,

The 800 helpline must be worth 3 or4 hundred

Factor in all the research and tea and crumpet breaks, thats gotta be at least 1 bean

Now the propaganda for the shills to get out over the net , Dib must make at least 10 bucks a day.

Lets see the colors to chase the barney and friends crowd,now thats the the expensive part.

And dont forget the E-BAY fees............ And oh yea the 20% restocking fee charged by the authorized dyson return centers all 2 of them in the USA.

regards

MOLE
Acerone

Reply #150   Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm
Any hands on experience yet for the DC22
iMacDaddy

Electrolux UltraOne EL7070, Bissell BigGreen Deep Cleaning Machine

Reply #151   Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
Yep, been using the motorhead model for a while. It's an interesting machine, however, it is best suited for smaller homes and apartments. It is very compact (no bigger than a bowling bag), but generates an impressive amount of suction. The motorhead is very small, lightweight, and easy to maneuver through tight spaces and under furniture. It also performs well on bathroom rugs without choking up as well. The agitation it produces is best suited for lower pile carpets. The three stage filtration is very efficient to the point where the first two stages separates almost all of the debris, with very little dust entering the third stage. It is recommended that the user cleans the pre-filter once every three months, however, I have gone longer than that, and it is still running fine. They also recommend cleaning the HEPA exhaust filter once every three months, but I really don't see the point considering that the motor produces no carbon emissions. I have yet to clean the post filter. Let me reiterate that this machine is ideal for those in cramped living quarters that would prefer a machine that doesn't take up much space. However, should Dyson ever put the DDM in a full size upright canister or upright, I would go for one of those in a heartbeat since I would prefer a bigger machine with more aggressive agitation.
Acerone

Reply #152   Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Nice review... How about a home with mostly hard wood floors?... I can see a larger size model coming soon with the DDM....
Replies: 143 - 152 of 162Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42