Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Stihl Help

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tradesman100

Stihl Help
Original Message   Mar 17, 2005 8:32 am
I have a Stihl BG 61AV leaf blower that will not run. I started it and it ran for about 3 minutes and quit. I started again an it ran for about one minute. I checked the plug and checked for obstuctions but no luck. It seem to be getting fuel as I can smell it when it remove the air filter. I removed the muffler and the exhaust port is not clogged. How do I check the voltage to the spark plug? Any other suggestions?
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Tradesman100

Re: Stihl Help
Reply #4   Mar 17, 2005 11:39 am
Found the problem guys fuel line was clogged with debris. Blower is running well.
wulbert2001

Re:hl 100 hedge trimmer
Reply #5   Aug 23, 2009 5:36 pm
i was usTradesman100 wrote:
I have a Stihl BG 61AV leaf blower that will not run. I started it and it ran for about 3 minutes and quit. I started again an it ran for about one minute. I checked the plug and checked for obstuctions but no luck. It seem to be getting fuel as I can smell it when it remove the air filter. I removed the muffler and the exhaust port is not clogged. How do I check the voltage to the spark plug? Any other suggestions?

i was using my stihl hl 100 hedge trimmer it was going fine then it died of death no power my pal told me to check where u put the grease for clutch do u think thats the problem had plug out it was pretty black help .....cheers
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42