Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Message to the mods and regulars

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
sawme

1Thess 4: 11-12

Message to the mods and regulars
Original Message   Mar 16, 2005 11:48 pm

Hello to all

I just want to give a little encouragement to all who make this forum a great place to be.

I am a member of a few different forums but this one is by far the best. Why? because of the no nosense policy.
I'm not saying that we will always agree but when it comes down to honest opinions this place beats them all .

I have been very surprised at the comments made on the new site, but I'll excuse it due too a wider exposier.

The effort that is displayed to make all of this work is tremendious and should be recognized, for there are not many forums out there with this kind of dedication from it's members .

Thank you all for your efforts and keep up the good work !!

Tom

Stihl 036/MS-55 YB /Homelite Trimmer/ Troy-Bilt Tiller/ MTD Rider/ Honda HS1132TA
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42