Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need new snowblower.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
buttlint

Need new snowblower.
Original Message   Dec 2, 2004 7:31 pm
Hi everyone. My wife is sick and tired of removing snow with a coal shovel. She is a good woman, but she is getting close too 90 years old...and I have decided that it is time too invest in a "snowthrower". We live on fixed income...and can afford too spend possibly $65-$70 on a new machine. We live in Newfoundland, Canada..and our average snowfall is about 80 foot per year. Thanks in advance.
This message was modified Dec 2, 2004 by buttlint
Replies: 46 - 47 of 47Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
LazyPort

Land Roover Land

Re: Need new snowblower.
Reply #46   Feb 18, 2005 11:00 pm
Can't help you with that because down here we don't blow white stuff but we can sure give an eye on these pics

Never let a child running these machine without watching them carefully

buttlint

Re: Need new snowblower.
Reply #47   Feb 18, 2005 11:30 pm
Be glad too hook with the numbnuts.....Maybe do some trade for some SIL action?
Teaches me I gotta watch who I deal with in St. Johns.....(Bad a$$ed crowd up in Newfieland.)
I give a couple of extra cod cheeks and seal flippers for the she-man .
What do I get in return? ............A Honda blower with a Tecumshe engine!

BTW: Welcome too the forum LazyPort.  (Them Aussie dollars spend just like greenbacks around here!)
Replies: 46 - 47 of 47Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42