Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Dance

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Snow Dance
Original Message   Feb 16, 2005 6:42 am
Anybody out there know how to do the snow dance?  We sure need to know.  We really would like some more snow.  This rain is getting outta hand.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Replies: 30 - 39 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Ungabunga

Big booty best booty!

Re: Snow Dance
Reply #30   Feb 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Big Chief tough Chief, made through big time worse over years. That baby poo poo stuff.  Come Nairobi, live with Wife Ungabunga and Big Chief SIL's, you see what Big Chief talk bout! No thing in world scare Ungabunga now.

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe.

Bunga Bunga Bunga, Unga. 

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe!
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #31   Feb 18, 2005 11:49 am
Sherri,

Your snowdance works much better than mine. You must've been leaning on the east side of that pole. Called for snow flurries here and we got several inches, which is nothing spectacular, except it is the most snow we've had in 6 weeks. So keep up the good dancing.

Since I'm fired, I'm turning in my genuine Saskatchewan sealskin mukluks sewn by Micmaq natives, the authentic Newfoundland wolf skin headpiece, the Ontario grizzly fur parka, the ancient Haida handmade magnesium frame snowshoes, and the Manitoba meerkat hide mittens.  

You are lucky to do a snow dance au naturel. That outfit I wore was so heavy and hot.

BTW, you or Snowshoveller wouldn't mind posting a few pictures of you doing your dance, would you? Merely for the cultural appreciation of the fine snow dance form and artistic impressionism combined with the  traditional artistic nuances you must have worked hard to put into a successful snowdance. After all we are all connoisseurs of the snow arts here.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #32   Feb 18, 2005 11:52 am
Yea, what he said. 
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #33   Feb 18, 2005 12:12 pm
Score!!!

Snow siting here in da Burg.  Inch or so .. will have to use shovel an just push.  But there are a few places where I can use it to run the older gas out of my portable. 

Thanks a lot, cause it's better than rain.

Now I think you got to do it again, the reason we all didn't get dumped on, with you workin that hard, is you had to first break the Curse.  Bingo,  you have switched the momentum.  Opposing team is in a prevent, Take the room it's giving you and work your way into another score.

Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #34   Feb 18, 2005 1:17 pm
Oh Windy One

Did you happen to snap any pictures of you out of your mucklucks, etc. (i.e. stripped down past your skivvies? ).  I think its only fair if you are asking for pictures that you be willing to trade pictures.....we're an equal opportunity forum around here, ya know...  (all in the name of form appreciation, of course...)

Paula

Ben07

Reply #35   Feb 18, 2005 1:43 pm
Paula,  I think this is a humble appeal to mother nature,  we get the wrong people dancin in their skivies, an we could freak her out.  I don't know about you but I don feel like buildin an Ark in the winter time., that's a summertime job.  Maybe you should do audition's to screen the cast first.  ( no reflection on Miss snowshoveler, she already has the lead sewn up)

Ben07

This message was modified Feb 18, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Paula

Reply #36   Feb 18, 2005 1:52 pm
Why thank you Ben....that was nice of you to suggest that....don't mind if I do.    I'll gladly accept the position as Judge #1. 

However, in all fairness, I think we should have more than one.  Anyone else want to volunteer to judge the snow dances? 

polinsky

Reply #37   Feb 18, 2005 1:53 pm
Let's say the rainy dance but let's say today it's snowing a bit just enough to blowin' like the song snow flake are falling on my head
Ben07

Reply #38   Feb 18, 2005 2:00 pm
Great Paula, I was hoping you would take the bait, not that I was tryin to pull anything over on ya.  Just a suggestive.

Ben

Paula

Reply #39   Feb 18, 2005 2:02 pm
A suggestive what?    You just keep your suggestives to yourself, young man...

And I NEVER take bait.....be careful you don't find the fish leading the worm....not that I would EVER think to call you a worm....

Paula

Replies: 30 - 39 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42