Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Dance

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Snow Dance
Original Message   Feb 16, 2005 6:42 am
Anybody out there know how to do the snow dance?  We sure need to know.  We really would like some more snow.  This rain is getting outta hand.

Sherri

Replies: 20 - 29 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Re: Snow Dance
Reply #20   Feb 16, 2005 11:19 pm
ROFL.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #21   Feb 17, 2005 5:36 am
OMG, O-M-G what have I done?

Really I didn't mean to do it honest.  I just wanted more snow.

Sherri

PS - It didn't work - it's still raining.  All that distruction for more rain.

This message was modified Feb 17, 2005 by MissSnowshoveler

Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #22   Feb 17, 2005 10:45 am
Well we got like 1/2 inch in my area east of Pittsburgh.  (I am in one of those belt,pocket type things, great if you like snowblowers.)

No big deal, but maybe your efforts are starting something, Kinda like a vulcano rumblin before the roar. (cause that is an improvement over rain.

Then again that rumblin might just be the after shock of all that bumpin an grindin.  Keep it -up.

The East Pitt-B Weather Channel

This message was modified Feb 17, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #23   Feb 17, 2005 5:27 pm
Don't know how much more of this dancing I can do.  I think I may have seen a flake of snow today though, but it might have just been my imagination, boy do we ever need snow.  The guys are starting to talk about bringing mowers into the shop, and people are starting to call about mowewr parts.  Why don't some of you guys help out.  Maybe it's the more the merrier (or snowier however you want to look at it).

Sherri

Emmo

Reply #24   Feb 17, 2005 5:41 pm
We had snow come (completely cover the yards and streets) and go (total melt) 2 different times today.  Weird!
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #25   Feb 17, 2005 5:44 pm
Emmo wrote:
We had snow come (completely cover the yards and streets) and go (total melt) 2 different times today.  Weird!

You're lucky you got to see some of that white stuff.  Here it's all dingy and yucky.  It's needs some freshening up big time!!!!!

Sherri

Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #26   Feb 17, 2005 5:53 pm
Just keep doin what you were doin at 4:30 eastern time. started snowing good, covered lawn and cars, not streets or drive, then quit in half hour.  I'm gonna go out and scrape up a snowball an put it in the freezer,Might have to try sacraficing it on an alter or somethin. 

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #27   Feb 17, 2005 6:00 pm
Ben07 wrote:
Just keep doin what you were doin at 4:30 eastern time.

At that time I think I was sitting at work with my head in my hands trying to figure out how to get rid of the headache I had for the last 3 days.

But I'll get back out there and hope that no tractor drivers come down the road tonight.  It is a little bit on the cooler side though, so I'll have to dress a little warmer.

Sherri

Ungabunga

Big booty best booty!

Reply #28   Feb 17, 2005 6:50 pm
Big Chief Ungabunga have bad thing happen.

Big Chief moved place be all alone, north cold town by water, bought brand new big bad shiny tractor. Big Chief out in dirt road night last ago, mind own business. Big Chief see white woman no clothes dance like Tribal women at Shrunken Head Shindig. Big Chief no believe eye ball, Big Chief use two eye ball, still no believe. No clothes woman swing round pole stuck in mud make big scene! Ungabunga decide watch is good thing.

Next Big Chief know, Big Chief and brand new big bad shiny tractor fall off cliff. Big Chief think fast,  know this no good thing happen. Big Chief jump out tractor, hang on tree stick out side of cliff. Big Chief look down, pee pants.   Next Big Chief know, Big Chief see new tractor make splat like Buffalo pattie in summer heat.

Big Chief make way down cliff, while eagle peck holes in Big Chiefs head whole way. Big Chief now look like pizza face Chief. Big Chief scared, move back Nairiobi, let Tribal women make Big Chief pretty Chief again. 

No clothes white woman make good remember for Big Chief. Big Chief find no clothes dance woman someday, invite Nairobi Shrunken Head Shindig.

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe

Bunga dance Bunga dance Bunga dance, Unga!

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe!
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #29   Feb 17, 2005 7:29 pm
Ungabunga wrote:
Big Chief Ungabunga have bad thing happen.

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe

Bunga dance Bunga dance Bunga dance, Unga!

Big Chief Ungabunga,

Tough sh&t about the tractor...buy a new one.  It won't matter if you had insurance or not...nobodys gonna believe you anyway.  Naked woman outside dancing around a pole in February?  They'll think you're full of it and kick your sorry butt out.

I was wondering what happened to Majestic (the eagle), he's always around here guarding the place (who needs a guard dog when you see an eagle swooping in towards you?).  You must have left a bad taste in his beak, he wasn't here when we left this morning and he wasn't here when we got back this evening.  Grrrrr...where's my guard eagle????  You haven't put some kinda hocus pocus spell on him have you?????

As for the tree you dangled off of - did you notice a burny, itching sensation coursing though your body?  If not - well...let us wait for the back door trotters to strike, that'll teach you.  It's a hybrid plant that I'm working on.  Figured that nobody would bother it if I planted it out of site.  It is a mixture of poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac with a little lilac throw in for a nice fragrance.  Figured if I could master this plant I could market it to keep away those pesky door to door salesmen.  Well I guess it will also help keep the peeping tom population down.

Well, I guess you should keep us posted in what happens with your health in the next few days...

Sherri

Replies: 20 - 29 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42