Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What 2 mowers do I keep?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

What 2 mowers do I keep?
Original Message   Feb 17, 2005 11:10 am
have only room for 2 mowers- others are going.  Question is which 2 do I keep? I don't mind putting alittle work in them, but really want to keep the ones that are of better quality..and have a better durability record.  I'll list what I have ( basic description as I don't have model numbers accessable)  all about 10 years and older.   (1)Honda Harmony 215 - needs new head otherwise good, no bag.    (2) Snapper- looks to only need cover over drive disk area, and tune up      (3)Lawnboy silver series with a 6.5 hp Brigg's on it.- minor paint wear. steel deck     (4) another Lawnboy identical to #3 except has a 5 hp tecumseh- motor seems to burn oil..1/4 qt per hour.    (5) 2 very old magnisium deck lawnboys. one has steel cover that sits sideways, other has yellow plastic larger cover. the second one is self-propelled...niether is in running condition yet-but may need just TLC.   I know this really isn't much to go by, but just looking for a general idea on what to keep based on value and relibility.        thanks for you guy's opinion- I respect all your opinions and experiance      Gene
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42