Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What Snowblower to buy

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ramone

What Snowblower to buy
Original Message   Oct 18, 2014 9:17 pm
Hi all new here looking for some of your wisdom. Thanks for being here. Last year I bought an Ariens 24 in compact very good machine just found it a little big for what I need. I have 7 homes to clean in my neighbourhood from small to a few with medium size driveways. I sold the Ariens in the spring. Im now looking at Honda single stage, is there a big difference between the Honda HS 720C verses the HondaHS 621 K2C the first one is 749.00 the second is 1,179 both new, I would rather spend the 749.00 if you all think it would do the job. I also like the fact that I can lift it up and throw it in my van, no trailer required. Also went and looked at a 5 year old Honda H35 the fella wanted 480.00 for it, it seemed to run real well. Any input would be great. Thanks again for being here Ramone
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42