Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What's a Used Toro 421QZE Worth?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
oldcrow

If it ain't broke, try harder

What's a Used Toro 421QZE Worth?
Original Message   Oct 27, 2013 1:14 pm
Greetings,

Been awhile since I dropped by, been plenty busy moving to a new state. More fun than you can imagine - NOT.

Anyway, I have to let go of my Toro single-stage, which has served me more than well. I'm in 2-stage country now. Been trying to determine a fair price to ask for this little machine, but this model is few and far between in the want ads and used listings. I guess that speaks well for customer satisfaction, but it leaves me clueless as to how much to ask. Could anyone give me some ballparks to start off with?

Here's the basic description:
2008 vintage, used 4 winters
Tecumseh Snow-King 5.5HP 4-Stroke
Electric + Recoil
Shroud in excellent cond, no rust to speak of, a few minor scratches on the bucket
Everything in working order, fires up on 2nd pull, engine runs like new (for what that's worth)
Paddles worn, but still functional - Toro replacement paddle kit is included
Used lightly and maintained seasonally
No parts replaced to date, other than spark plugs and oil

I realize I'm asking for a leap of faith here, but what's your best guess assuming the description is accurate? This forum has been a big help in the past, looking forward to hearing your qualified 2-cents. Thanks.
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Dr_Woof

Don't blow into the wind, and don't eat yellow snow. WOOF!

Re: What's a Used Toro 421QZE Worth?
Reply #7   Oct 31, 2013 6:52 pm
aa335 wrote:
Glad to be of help to you.  You're right, there's a lot of cheaply made products, which I may buy if I use it once a year.  But for everything that is used yearly and frequently, I do get the best I can afford.

You get what you pay for.......if you're lucky.

Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42