Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Powerland line of snowblowers?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
grump

Powerland line of snowblowers?
Original Message   Nov 6, 2009 9:26 am
One is shown here: http://www.powerlandonline.com/product/PDST24/Snow_Blower_24_65_HP_on_Sale__free_shipping.html

Any information on who makes it, reliability etc appreciated.  Searching online was fruitless.

It doesn't seem to have pinned wheels....  am also curious how easily it'd navigate.
Replies: 24 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
sscotsman

Re: Powerland 24" still running after 4 years - Labor of Love
Reply #24   Apr 16, 2013 10:32 pm
teseglet wrote:
All told I've had to "invest" ~ $140 additional in parts and labor over 4 years to keep it going (beyond oil and gas costs). Not sure if that is normal or not.

No, that really isnt normal at all..
for a new snowblower, really nothing at all should go wrong in only 4 years..
after 10 to 20 years, you can expect parts to begin needing replacement, but if things are going wrong immediately,
well..you know the reason! ;) I dont need to spell it out..

Im using a 40-year old Ariens, and my total investment in parts and labor over 4 years has been zero dollars,
beyond oil and gas costs..I expect it go on this way indefinitely..

Scot
This message was modified Apr 16, 2013 by sscotsman
Replies: 24 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42