Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > No snow in sight - WTH ???

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
aa335

No snow in sight - WTH ???
Original Message   Jan 9, 2013 12:05 pm
It's almost middle of January and less than inch of snow accumulation has fallen.   There's no snow forecast in sight.  The temperature is heading up to 50-60F this weekend.  I'm excited about upcoming the warm weather but really want to see some real snow to play with.

Just saying, that's all.  It's been quiet on this forum for the last 3 days.  Too quiet.  I'm going to shift over to collecting lawn mowers instead of snowblowers if this keeps up.  Anybody feels the same way?
Replies: 91 - 98 of 98Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Mark78

Re: No snow in sight - WTH ???
Reply #91   Mar 22, 2013 12:24 am
At this rate only needed the old Ariens SB for 1 or 2 snows in Indy Area.........next year might just leave SB fully winterized until really needed.......
Mark78

Reply #92   Mar 24, 2013 3:38 pm
Well check that now predicted to get 6-10" toinght
carlb

Reply #93   Mar 25, 2013 7:57 am
Snow comming down heavy in Southern New Jersey right now, they are calling for 3 to 5 inches.   This will be the most snow we have gotten all winter.  I already put the snow blower away for the winter, and  took the rototiller out.  I really don't feel like taking it out but if i must i must
This message was modified Mar 25, 2013 by carlb
MN_Runner

WTH - Where is Spring?
Reply #94   Apr 9, 2013 6:28 pm
We are expecting 12"+ of snow starting Wed night and finishing on Thur afternoon.  Where is Spring? Hopefully this is it!
Dr_Woof

Don't blow into the wind, and don't eat yellow snow. WOOF!

Reply #95   Apr 12, 2013 6:09 pm
Well, we took a road trip to Alberta on Wednesday, came home on Thursday night - to face 6 foot drifts on top of the old stuff and 20 miles of unmaintaind road to get here!  Took a while for the last part, but we made it OK.  Blew and chipped out a footpath thru 6 feet of snow to get from the car to the house and the rest will just have to wait for spring.

GtWtNorth

https://t.me/pump_upp

Reply #96   Apr 13, 2013 11:44 am
Nice "Welcome Home". I guess you'll appreciate this one!

It's almost over.

Cheers

https://t.me/pump_upp
Dr_Woof

Don't blow into the wind, and don't eat yellow snow. WOOF!

Reply #97   Apr 13, 2013 1:41 pm
Friggin varmit!  And I suppose you lied also bout the next one that's sposed to hit us....tonight?

aa335

Reply #98   Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm
No more snow around here, just lots of rain.  This damp weather makes it feels colder than it actually is.

Not complaining about lack of snow now.  Already summerized the snowblower, changed car tires to summer set.  Just clay bar the car for the first time in 5 years I have it, then I may possibly do a polish, or paint sealant.  Feels like a total makeover!  The car looks and drives nice with summer performance tires.  Got a little sideways this morning before the tires warmed up.  Ahhh....RWD with power to break loose.  I'm ready for summer.  :)

Also scoping Craigslist for unusually good deals.  So far nothing.  These are the same ads that's been running all winter with the same prices.  CL doesn't seems to follow the law of supply and demand around here.  :)  Some guys still trying to unload a Snow Commander for $700 for the last 3 years. 
This message was modified Apr 16, 2013 by aa335
Replies: 91 - 98 of 98Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42