Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Why are Honda snowblowers so expensive?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
joed

Why are Honda snowblowers so expensive?
Original Message   Dec 24, 2009 9:23 am
I was at a local Honda dealer yesterday and I was stunned by the prices on their snowblowers. In Canadian dollars, they were: 928 wheels: $3000 928 track: $3400 724 track: $3400 1132 track: $3500 I know they have tracks, hydro tranny, honda engines, etc. but they're at least $1000-1500 more than equivalent toro and ariens models. Is it gold, they re making?
Replies: 221 - 221 of 221Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
DBV1

Re: Why are Honda snowblowers so expensive?
Reply #221   Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am
We purchased a Honda 928TA last year after researching the brands and comparing. I thought the build quality of the Honda is fantastic, but also liked the Ariens. We did not get to use it much last winter and it is our first snowblower, but I did think it was hard to turn. Wished we got the smaller size, as maybe it would be easier. Hopefully, this winter will give it a real test and see if turning improves, as our knowledge of using it improves.
Replies: 221 - 221 of 221Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42