Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > mantis tiller start problen

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

mantis tiller start problen
Original Message   Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm
I have 2 mantis tillers #1 has a echo SV- 4/b engine serial# 439331 the flywheel has 2 magnets. it starts and runs like a champ #2 has a echo SV-4/b engine serial # 325222 the flywheel has 3 magnets, it has no spark. Both coil packs look the same except my #1 coil looks bigger than my # 2 coil but they mount the same. I took my good coil from my running engine #1 swapped it to my #2 engine . Still no spark. I unplugged the cut off wire from the switch. still no start or spark ECHO says both engines have the same part # for a new coil PN: A411000080. I switched my good coil back to my #1 engine and it runs fine. I do not know what to do to get mt #2 engine to spark. I set to coil as close as i can to the magnets on the flywheel. Any ideas?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42