Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Single stage with metal augers?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
RedOctobyr

Single stage with metal augers?
Original Message   Feb 4, 2012 7:34 pm
Saw a Craigslist ad today for a 21" MTD 2-stroke blower. As best I can tell it's a single stage. Small wheels with no tread, and what looks like a guard for a belt going to the augers, on the left of the machine. What I thought was interesting was that the picture appears to show metal augers, as opposed to rubber paddles.

I didn't realize there were SS machines with metal augers, vs rubber. It presumably wouldn't be able to pull itself forward very well, since I don't think you'd want those hitting the ground. Sorry if this is actually a very small 2-stage and I'm being misled by the pictures.

I just thought this was interesting, since I hadn't seen something like this before.

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/2833628683.html

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42