Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Top 10 List on why 2-stroke, single stage machines are so right for small to medium storms

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
manjestic

Top 10 List on why 2-stroke, single stage machines are so right for small to medium storms
Original Message   Jan 23, 2012 10:58 am
Here is my Top 10 List on why 2-stroke, single stage machines are so right for small to medium storms.

1. Cleans to the pavement -- pulverizes any packed snow from tire tracks.
  2. Miserly gas consumption -- a very efficient, yet capable 3hp on a CCR 1000 Powerlite used maybe a pint of fuel to do my 70 foot driveway twice.
  3. Handles the EOD slop including puddles.
  4. Takes less of a toll on my aging body.
  5. Takes less effort to maneuver and less time as you can almost run with the machine at times.
  6. Fits in the trunk of your car if you need to run down to your grandmother's to do her driveway.
  7. Don't have to change the oil each season.
  8. Occupies less space when not in use; can pose as modern art -- hang it from the wall if you like.
  9. Can use on decks and porches.
  10. Smokey exhaust helps keep the mosquitoes away.
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42