Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Husqvarna 524STE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Garth

Husqvarna 524STE
Original Message   Jan 6, 2012 9:46 am
Anyone know how old this is? I try calling Husqvarna but it says press 1 for Poulan or Poulan Pro or 2 for all other calls and then it ends up back to a dial tone. I have tried this at different days and times. Mickey Mouse operation. This blower will be at an upcoming auction and was thinking of bidding on it.
This message was modified Jan 6, 2012 by Garth
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
snowmachine

Re: Husqvarna 524STE
Reply #1   Jan 7, 2012 9:28 am
Maybe 2004-2008? http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=husqvarna&mn=524+STE+(2004-08)&dn=26070015
royster

" It is the use of power tools that separates man from animals"

Re: Husqvarna 524STE
Reply #2   Jan 7, 2012 2:38 pm
Garth wrote:
Anyone know how old this is? I try calling Husqvarna but it says press 1 for Poulan or Poulan Pro or 2 for all other calls and then it ends up back to a dial tone. I have tried this at different days and times. Mickey Mouse operation. This blower will be at an upcoming auction and was thinking of bidding on it.

All details are on Google.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42