Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Merry Christmas to all

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
borat

Merry Christmas to all
Original Message   Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm
Best of the season to all....

May you all get as much snow as you desire and may your machines run strong.......

Stay away from the hard liquor and cigarettes!
Replies: 10 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
NotMoneyGuy

Re: Merry Christmas to all
Reply #10   Jan 3, 2012 11:02 pm
blumonster wrote:
I passed through Toronto recently on the way back to Wisconsin from overseas and the kindness each and every person working there on the New Year's Eve stupefied me.If any of you is from Canada, I thank you for having such great people.

What goes around, comes around!

I still remember looking for less costly NFL parking around Lambeau Field and this gentleman assured us that we would be fine street-parked outside his home and that he would keep an eye on it during the game.  He also gave us some wooden Christmas tree ornaments to take back home.

Giving out of province / state plated vehicles extra courtesy in traffic etc.and helping out visitors is always a good investment on so many levels.

Ariens Deluxe 28  921022  WI, USA      --      Poulan PRO PR621ES 208 cm3 961880002-00

Replies: 10 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42