Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > miss snowshoveler

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

miss snowshoveler
Original Message   Feb 4, 2005 9:25 pm
hi guys ...
im my absence this past week i gave free reign to the girlfriend to check out this site and see what she thought .
she logged in in my name which is okay with me (hope its okay with you folks)
she seems quite amused with things here and i beleive she posted or got started with some reveiws.
i will warn you she is very biased toward the snappers and dosent like the ariens to much...somthing to do with the salesman.
i will get her to come in under her own name hopefully miss snowshoveler will be okay.that way folks will know who she is.and by the way she runs the parts dept at work ,so she does know what she is talking about.
later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 1 - 31 of 31View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 31 of 31View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42