Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > miss snowshoveler

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

miss snowshoveler
Original Message   Feb 4, 2005 9:25 pm
hi guys ...
im my absence this past week i gave free reign to the girlfriend to check out this site and see what she thought .
she logged in in my name which is okay with me (hope its okay with you folks)
she seems quite amused with things here and i beleive she posted or got started with some reveiws.
i will warn you she is very biased toward the snappers and dosent like the ariens to much...somthing to do with the salesman.
i will get her to come in under her own name hopefully miss snowshoveler will be okay.that way folks will know who she is.and by the way she runs the parts dept at work ,so she does know what she is talking about.
later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 22 - 31 of 31Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
jubol

Re: miss snowshoveler
Reply #22   Feb 5, 2005 5:46 pm
   Sherrie,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you are Crazy, you will enjoy it here!

Fred               

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #23   Feb 5, 2005 6:08 pm
Sherri, Windows 2000 will hardly ever lock up on you.  Windows XP with 512 MB of RAM will hardly ever lock up on you. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

navihawk

Reply #24   Feb 5, 2005 9:08 pm
Windows 98 is going out.Don't know out where,just out
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #25   Feb 5, 2005 9:19 pm
I was at Stardock.com the other day trying to deck out my copy of Windows 98, that I have around.   It politely told me that Windows 98 was out, the days are over for it.  That was with the demo version though. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #26   Feb 5, 2005 10:09 pm
What's a reboot button?? 

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
faithfulFrank

Reply #27   Feb 5, 2005 10:09 pm
What's a "lock up"?? 

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
faithfulFrank

Reply #28   Feb 5, 2005 10:16 pm
Dear Sherri,
When you toss your computer, keep your keyboard, mouse and monitor and think about upgrading to this......

It's a thing of beauty.........an awesome computer the size of two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...doesn't crash, no viruses...it just works....great.

www.apple.com

Frank D.

18Degrees

Reply #29   Feb 5, 2005 11:08 pm
windows XP, 1GB of ram, 8x video card=bill gates lock up                          18 degrees

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #30   Feb 6, 2005 6:59 am
faithfulFrank wrote:
It's a thing of beauty.........an awesome computer the size of two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...doesn't crash, no viruses...it just works....great.

www.apple.com

Frank D.

I don't like peanut butter.

Sherri

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #31   Feb 6, 2005 7:00 am
18Degrees wrote:
windows XP, 1GB of ram, 8x video card=bill gates lock up                          18 degrees

Couldn't agree with you more.  But the computer at the shop hasn't had any problems with XP yet.  Thank the computer Gods for that one.

Sherri

Replies: 22 - 31 of 31Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42