Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicity 560 "dilemma"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Simplicity 560 "dilemma"
Original Message   Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm
OLJEEPTEK2 wrote: Hi all, You guys sure know your stuff on these units. My dilemma is that I stripped the drive gear on my old Simplicity 560. I bought it new in 86 and it has served me well. The augers rusted to the shaft, unbeknownst to me until I hit a hidden stick and that was it. Where the heck can I find used or reasonable new parts for this old dog?

Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
oljeeptek

Re: Simplicity 560 "dilemma"
Reply #5   Dec 1, 2011 9:32 pm
Holy stinkin' Hannah!

I ordered all my Simplicity parts yesterday online from Small Engine Parts Warehouse (sepw.com) and they were on my front stoop this afternoon! I wasn't expecting them till sometime late last week. They had everything in stock (obviously) and their prices were great. Now I just have to put everything back in and weld up my cuts.

Its a no brainer I'll be using them for all my parts needs. These guys rock!
trouts2

Re: Simplicity 560 "dilemma"
Reply #6   Dec 3, 2011 10:30 am
   Nice save.  That's probably the most substantially built 5hp machine ever made.
This message was modified Dec 3, 2011 by trouts2
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42