Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ARIENS ST28DLE (926038) Looking for service manual...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
scopes01

ARIENS ST28DLE (926038) Looking for service manual...
Original Message   Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm
Hi there...I just purchased a new Ariens ST28DLE (926038) 2011-12 Professional Series snowblower and was looking for the service manual for this model. I went to the Ariens manual download website and it wasn't available. I also contacted the suppoprt team at Ariens via the internet and they said that it wasn't available...Can anyone tell me where I can find this manual....My machine is new and I don't really need it right now,  however I would like to have it in my snowblower binder for future reference and for my personal study. Thank you!
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Shryp

Re: ARIENS ST28DLE (926038) Looking for service manual...
Reply #1   Nov 28, 2011 4:31 am
I see owners manual and parts manual on their web site.  Did you download those?  Might not be as good as a service manual, but they usually give some basic maintenance info.

http://ariens.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15
scopes01

Reply #2   Nov 28, 2011 9:19 am
Thank you!...I already have the parts and owner's manual which I downloaded recently...however, I was looking for the repair manual...I found an older 926 Snow Thro Series Service manual on the net which is a little similiar...I guess it will do for now. Perhaps Ariens doesn't want to give these repair manual out anymore and want you to go the dealer...
coasteray

El Toro! 1028 LXE
Tecumseh 358cc
10hp

Reply #3   Dec 1, 2011 12:30 pm
scopes01 wrote:
Hi there...I just purchased a new Ariens ST28DLE (926038) 2011-12 Professional Series snowblower and was looking for the service manual for this model. I went to the Ariens manual download website and it wasn't available. I also contacted the suppoprt team at Ariens via the internet and they said that it wasn't available...Can anyone tell me where I can find this manual....My machine is new and I don't really need it right now,  however I would like to have it in my snowblower binder for future reference and for my personal study. Thank you!

Scopes01, I found a page on the Ariens site that says some manuals are not yet available.  Perhaps that is the case with your new Ariens.  Here's the link:

http://ariens.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/76/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzIyNzYwMjI4L3NpZC8qeTdhVnZLaw%3D%3D

Just see the answer to the question at the top of the page.  Hope there is some hope for your getting a paper copy of the service manual. 

El Toro! 1028 LXE - Tecumseh 358cc 10hp   Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42