Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What do I do??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stresst

What do I do??
Original Message   Oct 28, 2011 10:52 pm
Many of you know I have been throwing the idea around of either selling my Toro 826OXE or having an 11hp from the 1128OXE installed. Anyway I had it up for sale but people wanted to pay like 600 bucks! Mind you I paid nearly 1600 less then 10 months ago!

So with the first reports of snow falling north and west of the city I have the snow blower loaded in my fathers van ready to go to the dealer. Do I just have it serviced and continue to try and sell it (really dont want to invest more $$) or do I have them install the 11HP engine?

The dealer wants 120.00 + any parts to do the service. Now if they swap the shortblock this 120 gets washed away as they need to do an oil change, new plug, adjust belts, etc once they install the new engine block.

What do you think I should do?

TORO 826OXE
Replies: 1 - 48 of 48View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 48 of 48View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42