Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Kohler magnum 8hp on this BCS tiller is not starting (started easily 2-3 times earlier in the day)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Underdog

Kohler magnum 8hp on this BCS tiller is not starting (started easily 2-3 times earlier in the day)
Original Message   May 16, 2011 5:49 pm
Is there something (a part maybe?) missing from the Kohler 8hp horizontal shaft engine?  This BCS tiller always starts on the second pull (even when stored all winter) and it ran for me for a few days but today it started 3 or three times and ran fine but then this last time it would not start. Its not getting gas. I pulled the air breather cover off to take a look at the carb and noticed two shiny fittings that I don't remember seeing (they could have been there before/ i forget things) but  I'm wondering what they are and if they need to be attached to something. This BCS is out in the middle of a field and its a long long push home (in the rain)  if I cannot get it started.  I pulled the spark plug and its bone dry in there.
This message was modified May 16, 2011 by Underdog

Replies: 1 - 15 of 15View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 15 of 15View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42