Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snapper LT100 starting issues

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
midfiman

Snapper LT100 starting issues
Original Message   Mar 18, 2011 10:12 am
Hey guys,

So my wife and I had a baby recently... ...in that, I didn't get a chance to winterize my Snapper lawn tractor so now it won't start since I left gas in it and i'm guess the carb/lines are jammed up.  It's only 2 years old so it's a fairly new machine.  My questions are as follows:  Should I take to a local guy here says he will remove the carb, clean it, clean the lines, check and replace any belts, tune the machine up, and sharpen blades for about $150, or should I do some of this myself?  Would it be easy to get this machine up and running somehow?  I'm sure more details are needed but just trying to see if I should sent it out or do something myself?

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42