Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Deluxe ST28LE (28") 249cc (921022) Headlight Question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cg1200

Ariens Deluxe ST28LE (28") 249cc (921022) Headlight Question
Original Message   Jan 20, 2011 10:53 pm
I just received this model today and spent quite a while putting it together (mostly due to my own stupidty). However I cannot figure out for the life of me how or where to attach the headlight. The directions in the manual just say to attach it to the bolt on the right side of the dash. But the bolt isn't nearly long enough to hold the headlight on. Most of the pictures I've seen online show the headlight mounted to the front part of the dash not on the side of the frame attached to a bolt. I spent an hour trying to figure this out. If someone could post a picture or explain how to attach it I'd be grateful. I feel so stupid, but I see nothing to fasten it to.
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42