Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ill show you mine

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Knee_Biter

Wicked Pissa

ill show you mine
Original Message   Jan 8, 2011 12:22 am
Just the ones I use. 

Replies: 49 - 58 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
kderobertis

Re: ill show you mine
Reply #49   Jan 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Ken

iLikeOrange

Reply #50   Jan 12, 2011 8:33 am
Nice. nothing wrong with Honda red!

O

njal

Reply #51   Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm
aa335 wrote:

It seems well built.  It got me kinda interested for the use of composite material and mixing of 2 stage in a single stage package.  Almost picked one up just for grins.  But I decided not to until I have a organized way of keeping more than 3 snowblowers.  Unfortunately, our neighborhood doesn't allow detached outdoor storage or sheds. 

Well the little Ariens threw me a curve,it worked great,but today

I went into my garage and low and behold fuel was leaking under it.

I wanted to shoot it!!  What a mess,I think it's coming out of the carb.

I'll have to fuss and fiddle with it when it warms up.

aa335

Reply #52   Jan 13, 2011 11:41 pm
kderobertis wrote:

I don't think I get tired of looking at this snowblower.  Even though there's that new cool Yamaha that rubinew just bought, there's just something good looking about this Honda.  Clean, lean, and shiny.

Kinda like the Ducati naked bikes versus Japanese sport bikes.  Certain mechanicals are best left uncovered and unshrouded.
Steve_Cebu

Reply #53   Jan 14, 2011 2:59 am
Kind of like an old Triumph sports car like the TR3 Great car and you really don't mind the parts falling off as you drive it.

I think the Honda has a classic design and the Yamaha has an Industrial look to it. The Yamaha looks like it will chew through a mountain and keep going. The Honda looks more like a sports car. I like the Honda but it doesn't have the Testosterone injectors that the Yamaha has.

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
aa335

Reply #54   Jan 14, 2011 8:20 am
Those midget cars are fine in those days but I won't drive one today. There are too many distracted drivers driving land barges. They don't see you and then all the sudden that Ford Excursion thought it just ran over speed bump.
Steve_Cebu

Reply #55   Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am
aa335 wrote:
Those midget cars are fine in those days but I won't drive one today. There are too many distracted drivers driving land barges. They don't see you and then all the sudden that Ford Excursion thought it just ran over speed bump.

Back in 1999 I bought a new Miata. I had more people hit me while I was stopped at lights and parked. They just didn't pay attention. So I sold it. A big Ford would make me nervous which is why I didn't buy a Mini Cooper S.

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
NotMoneyGuy

Reply #56   Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm
From north of Toronto today:

Ariens Deluxe 28  921022  WI, USA      --      Poulan PRO PR621ES 208 cm3 961880002-00

MN_Runner

Reply #57   Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm
I really like the way you clean your driveway.  Nice 90 degree angles and super clean lines.  I would trust you with my lawn as I like to cut in 4 distinctive patterns: North, South, NW, SE.  My neighbors have been copying me and I am flattered.
This message was modified Jan 15, 2011 by MN_Runner
aa335

Reply #58   Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm
That's the first Poulan here on this forum. Be sure to give an impression or review of it after you put the machine thru its paces.
Replies: 49 - 58 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42