Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Blizzard Snowblowers by Murray

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
navihawk

Blizzard Snowblowers by Murray
Original Message   Jan 28, 2005 9:28 pm
These things are loaded. Not only remote chute deflector...remote chute rotation.

The picture shows a crank handle but the parts lists shows a motor on the bottom of the chute. Looks like I could retrofit some stuff onto mine.The handlbars are nice and high on these.They are sold at Menards.None around here.Craftsman has the clone with the Briggs OHV 11 horse.Looks pretty good in black.

Buy one of these and support American jobs.

This message was modified Jan 28, 2005 by navihawk
Replies: 15 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
navihawk

Re: Blizzard Snowblowers by Murray
Reply #15   Feb 5, 2005 9:05 pm
Hey Chris, I'll have to check out my 88775 to see if it is sheetmetal too.I wonder if it can be swapped out with a cast one?
18Degrees

Reply #16   Feb 5, 2005 11:47 pm
Jim o                    welcome  to the 4-um                        18degrees

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
royster

" It is the use of power tools that separates man from animals"

Reply #17   Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Briggs builds Simplicity, John Deere , Snapper, Murray and Brute Snowblowers and probably a few others. Many parts are interchangable . The most difference between them is the color of the paint.  MTD builds snowblowers under the Yard Works Name , Bolens  and a few other names. MTD also builds some of the cheaper modela of the Craftsman name,   . Husqvarna builds their own snowblowers and some of the higher priced Craftsman models. Their factory in the USA is  American  Yard Products (AYP)Ariens also build their own snow blowers.

Replies: 15 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42