Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Finaly got my Toro 826OXE............

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stresst

Finaly got my Toro 826OXE............
Original Message   Dec 23, 2010 10:42 pm
Well after a hectic week at work, I finally got my Toro 826 home and have a few questions. First off has anyone had any issues with the wiring for the electric start? Seems poorly routed, not tied down and seems its only a matter of time before a branch or other foreign object rips it off unless I do something. Next up, one thing I didnt realizre and assumed when spending 1500 on a snow blower that it would have heated grips but with there design I dont think its possible. Lastly what kind of gas do these briggs like? 87/89/93 octane?? The craftmsman I used for years only liked the high octane or the plug would foul out after a tank or two gas.

TORO 826OXE
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42